Glade Blue Odyssey Automatic Spray uploaded by Destynee M.

BY GLADE

Enjoy the aromas of marine and citrus week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

*Based on 36-minute setting.

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda F.
I LOVE having this in my home. I actually bought 2. I have three pets I rescued and this helps fight off any possible pet odor in my home. It keeps my home smelling fresh. I keep it up high so it doesn't spray anyone or anything. I love all the scents, I have yet to have one I didn't like. This goes well with their candles as well.
Danielle H.
The glade blue Odyssey automatic spray smells amazing it leaves our home smelling fresh and clean I love this product you cannot beat the quality of Glade we purchased ours at either Walmart Family Dollar or Dollar General for a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing this item again I highly recommend it to anyone
Heather  B.
Broomfield , CO
One of my favorite auto-spray refill scents. It's similar to a clean linen (another preference of mine) but slightly different. I'm not sure what else to compare it to, but it's a light, fresh scent that's nice for company (if you don't know what scents they prefer).
Esta presentacion de Glade la hace mucho mas practica, para ambientar en cualquier lugar. Es un aroma fresco, elimina los olores fuertes que puedan estar presentes en el ambiente y relaja el lugar con su olor. Es económico, dura muchas aplicaciones.
Taylor B.
Jackson, MI
I have nothing but good things to say about glade automatic spray. I have a one bedroom apartment and two cats. I placed one of these automatic spray machines above their liter box and I do not smell anything but the freshness from this spray.
Fabiana V.
Makes the house has a very pleasant smell, does not last long but it is effective, it removes odors moment, has a very fresh aroma to the atmosphere of the house and is easily perceptible by people who are in the house
Nettie J.
camden,NJ
I like the glad automatic spray because it constantly sprays the area keeping the fragrance fresh and people always asks what is that smell and where is it coming from because the container does not look like a room air freshener holder. the price is good and I can find it in almost any retail store.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just bought this yesterday again. It's scent is super refreshing and with the automatic sprayer set on every 30mins my house stays smelling good even with dogs.
Patricia C.
Sanford, NC
Awesome product 10/10 would recommend it smell amazing i use it all the tome it always smell good in yhe room i don't have to worry about walking on and it smelling like a complete dump in there.
Jessika A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This spray product is excellent for removing bad odors from bathrooms, rooms, common areas of a home. It leaves a pleasant smell in all your presentations.