Glade Blooming Peony & Cherry Automatic Spray uploaded by Fernanda L.

BY GLADE

Enjoy spring's alluring scent of blooming peony and cherry blossoms week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

*Based on 36-minute setting.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Also I love that it spays enough to acually cover you whole entire living room or wherever you hang it. " in 1 review
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have used this product time and time again and really like it. The different fragrances are perfect. I would recommend it to anyone and have many times. I find nothing wrong with it, I've had no problems and enjoy it. It smells like candied cherries. I love it! Reminds me of now or later candy.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
To start off I have a cat and his litter box is right in my living room and towards the end of it cycle his box reeks! I bought 2 of theses and placed one on top of his box and one on the other side of my living room I live in a 800sf 1 bedroom apartment my living room is about 300sf pretty large for anow apartment or otherwise. I no longer notice any smells editing from the litter box even when it's dirty. And 90% of the people who come to my home say it smells so nice in here or something to that extent. For those that say the sent only last a few seconds that is true for any smell you wallow in, your nose gets used to it! Every time I first walk in after being out I 100% notice how great it smells so to me that proves that the sent lasts!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
This is one of my favorite scents in the collection. I have it hanging on my living room and I just love how it leaves my home smelling. I've gotten many compliments about it, it a sweet flowery fresh scent if that makes sense haha plus one can lasts a very long time cause the scent from one spray last a while so you can set it to spray on the longest set time.
Kayla M.
I love using this with my automatic spray . I use lavender & peach blossom . it's such a big help. When ever I'm not home it sprays and once I get back I smell a clean home and that's what I want my guest to feel when they walk into my home . I love having my home clean and spot less and smelling fresh .
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I am rating these 4 stars only because I find air wick to be better! Sometimes I find these to leak and cause a mess but other than that they are good. They do smell good but not as strong as air wick. If air wick were not in stock, I would buy these.
Alissa T.
A pleasant smell that isn't too over powering. It won't make you start coughing after you spray it. I have come across some spray that make me start coughing or sneezing. It disappears fast, so there isn't any of the spray on objects.
Tricia S.
Borger, TX
This is my favorite spring & summer scent by Glade. It's light and sweet without being too floral. It's always affordable, but it has (at times) been a little hard to find, so I usually purchase at least two at a time. Then I trade it out in the fall & winter months for a scent more "warm," like Cashmere Woods.
Emily H.
Kings Mountain, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the fragrance options Glade offers, I am always excited to try out the newest they have to offer. The automatc spray they have is AWESOME, its easy and hassle free. It leaves the house smelling great all day!!
Christy O.
I haven't particularly purchased this scent but I have others and I love this little gadget. I can control how often it spays. Also I love that it spays enough to acually cover you whole entire living room or wherever you hang it.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Love this stuff! One spray from the automatic sprayer leaves the room smelling like a botanical garden without even leaving your home. My go to for a fresh scent without having to worry about a candle