BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Jennifer W.
I think those were only a limited time . I bought one and went back after I used it and they were gone . now I do my own candles and melts so if I tell you those melts are awesome , believe me ! Those last long depending on how I often you use you melter and smell throughout the whole house
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I loveeee my wax melts. They are my favorite, I just set them in the living room and let it make the whole house smell good! This is one of my favorite scents for my wax burner!
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
These are my favorite wax melts! They smell so good and are super strong. They last for a long time too! They were super effective and affordable. I love using them!
Mika S.
Whitehall, MI
I love the aesthetic of candles as much as the next person but I tend to be more forgetful than the next person which is why I prefer to use wax melts! The Glade collection is my favorite! I personally love this scent because it fills a room with not only the scent, but the feeling of a fresh spring morning. I recommend it to anyone who loves fruity scents.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Such a good smell! It melts pretty fast and keeps it's scent the whole time. I reuse it a lot before needing to replace the wax cube. It can be a bit of a pain to clean though. I will keep trying the different scents to mix it up some and find more that I like.
Vanessa K.
Homestead, FL
I love the wax melts they take forever for the smell to go away. If you have kids keep this away it gets very mess if they have the wax everywhere but this is my favorite method of making my house smell good
Nicole V.
Tully, NY
This scent is HEAVENLY. It reminds me of blackberry lemonade. I loved coming home from work or shopping to my entire apartment smelling delicious. I loved it so kuch that I bought it as a gift for several people in my life. :)
Crystal B.
These smell pretty good. I purchased them thinking they would be similar to one of my scentsy vars and I was pleasantly surprised. Smells great and the scent lasts.
Kristen R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love blackberries but this smelled awful. It smelled like pure sugar and just something really musty. I know the smells are supposed to be artificial but I will not be buying this again
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I really like all of the Glade wax collection. It's keepso my house smelling clean all the time. Totally recommend the glade wax melts to everyone.