Home & GardenHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Berry Pop PlugIns Scented Oil 2 Refills

Glade® Berry Pop PlugIns Scented Oil 2 Refills

by Glade

Let Glade® Berry Pop Room Spray fight tough odors and instantly freshen the air in your bathroom with the scent of strawberries, dewberries and lime zest. With 2.5x smaller droplets there's no starchy residue left behind, just freshness that floats.When compared with Febreze Air Effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® Berry Pop PlugIns Scented Oil 2 Refills!
Moorhead, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade® Berry Pop PlugIns Scented Oil 2 Refills uploaded by Madison R.
Love this room spray! Stays a long time in any room and I love spraying this after I’m done cleaning because I feel like it adds that nice finishing touch!
Waynesboro, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have the spray version of this and I love it!!!. It not only smells yummy..after using the restroom my family found that febreeze mixed with the "doodoo" smell mixed together and made the area smell 10x worse. I found this and used it and it covers the smell almost completely. I 100% recommend this to anybody. It is not too overbearing either. I want to get the candle next. (It can be found at Target!!)
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter has these in her room and bathroom. She loves walking into both rooms because the aroma just meets your nose the moment the door opens. The package says up to 100 days of use but we usually run out of the product by day 45. We will still continue to purchase these because we thoroughly enjoy the scent (:

Looking for your answer?