Glade Be Ravishing Limited Edition Jar Candle uploaded by Charlotte I.Glade Be Ravishing Limited Edition Jar Candle uploaded by Donna H.

BY GLADE

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and the scent of gala apples and lush florals.

Donna H.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
This candle smells great! It really makes the room smell warm and cozy! Glade candles are always great! This scent is just amazing!
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
The be ravishing glade candle spring collection scent is absolutely fantastic! It has Magnolia and rose essence.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Donalds, SC
Love this scent it smells wonderful. The scent is floral, clean, and refreshing. The scent starts to fill the room immediately after lighting. I was very impressed that it worked just as well as more expensive brand candles I have purchased in the past. This would be great to give as a gift. I would highly recommend this candle and brand!
Bini S.
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
Glade, this product line product is very good on keeping up with different flavor, some time it mix match the flavor. For most of the product it liked it, sometime it smell is too overwhelming give me head ache. So I have to be careful while choosing product. But it is affordable.
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
I love the smell of this candle its sweet and flower smelling I have like 5 back ups for when the others run out of course I have different scents. I will buy them again once I start to run low and I have recommended to my family and friends.
Nida S.
Nida S.
These smell amazing, it is a floral fragrance, think Lilies and peonies.
They last a decent amount of time but they do not burn evenly, I find that one side of the candle burns down faster than the other. Also the Xmas collection had 3.8oz of product while these spring collection candle shave 3.4ox of product for the same price, so I don't like that at all.
If you have coupons or they are on sale at your local stores then it's worth it but I don't think it's worth it full $2.99 a pop.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Glade candles always burn nicely. They are not excessive in price either. I really do like this floral spring time scent of this particular candle.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Odem, TX
Smells really good!!! I only wish they made these in a larger size candle. These don't last too long in my house since it's so large and open.
Yasmeen J.
Yasmeen J.
Brownsville, TX
Love the scent this candle has ♡ it makes the room smell exactly as the candle. It would be better if the candle was a big bigger
Rakiya J.
Rakiya J.
Fort Smith, AR
Smells great!!! If anyone uses glad brand candles this smell is wonderful last a good while in the house as well