BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance — filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents.Curl up on the couch alongside hints of freshly cut pine and gaze outside your window into a sea of snow-covered trees. Feel yourself sink deeper into the cushion as scents of spruce and cypress cover you in a blanket. Holiday inspired fragrances that create a festive atmosphere with notes of pine, juniper, spruce and cypress see more...

Michelle M.
Ocala, FL
Love the way Christmas trees smell. I have a real tree, but this way my whole house smells of Christmas tree. I can smell Christmas trees before and after we get out tree. Love love them.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
I love the smell! I have a fake Christmas tree but at least the room smells like the real thing! I do wish they lasted longer, you really only get one or two uses out of a melt.
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
I have one of these in each room of my house. I turn them on every morning. It takes a while to melt but it smells soooo good especially if I'm cleaning that day! They do last a long time so they are at a really good price
M S.
Washington, DC
I have a raging addiction to any and all things Christmas so whenever these suckers are available I stock up on them as quickly as possible. They have such a strong scent that you only need to use one or two cubes at a time and they can cover an area of about 400 square feet (my minuscule apartment is the basis for this anecdotal study...) They're much more affordable than some of the alternatives and they don't give me a headache as the spray air freshener tends to do. Plus, since the wax melts are (obviously) soot free, I don't have to deal with candle soot stains for which I'm sure my bank account with thank me, when I get my security deposit back.
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
I love these things because there's no flame yet they smell better than candles. They are so convenient and cheap and the smell also lasts a really long time. Very affordable, would recommend, and I will definitely purchasing this product again
RACHEL W.
Baton Rouge, LA
These melts are perfect for any wax melter! Although they were not as quality as higher-end brands, they still got the job done. It left my house smelling amazing for days. I would recommend this product to anyone who owns a wax melter.
Nicole L.
homosassa, FL
I honestly wait all year for this scent to come out ! I love the smell of pine trees in Glade nailed it. I keep a Glade oil burner in my kitchen and my living room so my house smells like a pine tree farm!❤
Luz  B.
Love these things! The smell is amazing. It definitely leaves a long lasting smell. Not disappointing at all, very affective to reduce any remove any smell in your home. A little pricey but worth it!
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I love this scent for the fall and winter. It is definitely a seasonal scent but gets me in the mood for the holidays. It is light and refreshing, not overpowering like others and very affordable.
Oasis V.
Neenah, WI
This one i tried and it was a bit too strong for me . I usually like glade melts but this one is my least favorite. I didnt enjoy the earthy smell to it but everyone has there preference.