Glade® Be At Peace™ Air Freshener Candle 3.8 oz. Jar uploaded by Rachel F.Glade® Be At Peace™ Air Freshener Candle 3.8 oz. Jar uploaded by Jamie S.Glade® Be At Peace™ Air Freshener Candle 3.8 oz. Jar uploaded by Shalaya F.

BY GLADE

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents.Curl up on the couch alongside hints of freshly cut pine and gaze outside your window into a sea of snow-covered trees. Feel yourself sink deeper into the cushion as scents of spruce and cypress cover you in a blanket. see more...

• Is this difference from the pine scent last year?1 Answers
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
This candle has a strong, pleasant scent. It has a mixture of holiday aromas, but also clean a masculine scent. Glade candles can be found at most big retailers and usually run around $3. Can't beat that price point. I recommend to all!
Delianne B.
Kissimmee FL
I loved Glades candle because they always have differences fragrance! I think that sometimes is end very quick. But anyways I think is a good product and not too expensive. I would like to see that they came more different packaging.
Courtney N.
I love the scent of pine around the holidays. I love the Glade candles because the scent actually fills a room, and my entire apartment! I love candles where you can actually get the scent from them. Recommend any Glade candles!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I love christmas time but not because most peoples reason i love it because its pine season i stoked up for the year mostly the glade candles they last the longest are the strongest smell and the best over all
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
I love having this around the holiday time. Smells amazing, and perfect for holiday parties. The scent fills the whole room. Easily affordable to anyone. I highly recommend this to try out!
Mariann D.
Was very strong and didn't smell like "holiday" to me. I am sure that others will enjoy the scent though! The fragrance did last as expected and it's an affordable candle.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I absolutely love the pine scent. I get excited every year around Christmas time because that is when the scent comes out. I love the candles, they last a while and smell amazing.
Chelsea M.
Grand Rapids
Love buying these for a dollar or two to finish off deep cleaning the house. They do burn fast which is why I only get them when on sale. Definitely will continue to buy more! Especially the Green Pine scent.
Breanne W.
Clarksville, TN
If you like pine scent and the feeling of Christmas, then this is the smell for you. Was just a little overwhelming for my taste.
Shalaya F.
Brandon, FL
Smells so good! I just recently started collecting candles for each season and got this one for Xmas time.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Is this difference from the pine scent last year?