BY GLADE

Enjoy delightful, continuous Glade® fragrance week after week - automatically! A battery-operated unit releases continuous fragrance, while a boost button provides an instant burst of extra fragrance. The decorative, etched design fits with a variety of home decor. Starter Kit contains: 1 automatic spray unit 1 refill canister 2 AA batteries Automatic Spray Refills come in a variety of fragrances, last 60 days* and fit Glade® and Air Wick® Freshmatic sprays* *On 36-minute setting *Also fits: Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra, Ultra I-Motion®, and Lysol® Neutra Air® Freshmatic® sprays or your money back! see more...

Trista S.
We own and operate an antique/junk store out of an old building. The rustic bricks and wooden floor add to the charm of our business. The musty smell, however does not. We utilize the Glade automatic sprays in numerous locations throughout our shop. The first thing our customers always comment is how wonderful our store smells!
Cheyenne H.
Allenville, IL
These are so amazing in my home. I have one above my door, in the bathroom, and the pets room. It keeps my whole house smelling clean even when it isnt! The price is a little higher than I would like but it does its job so I cannot complain. I have them going off every 5 minutes and a full canister will last me two weeks!
Erika B.
45 Cedar Bluff Drive apt 8 Lake Saint Louis, Mo
This product is so perfect to my family. They love the smell of this stuff feels like so relaxing wen u get home , smells so good and really affordable, right now I'm still using it . My husband always told me to buy this product in the grocery because it's perfect so good
me gustan mucho
no se porque pero en mi casa hay en todas partes uno para que la casa huela bien lo echamos
en todas partes hasta en el baño nuestra casa es pequeña pero muy linda y con buen olor gracias a este producto de limpieza en el hogar me gusta este producto
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
Best smells ever! Love this brand. The only thing is I feel like these run out way too fast. Other than that they smell great and the smell last while. Love the automatic sprayer as well too it just catches you off guard sometimes when you walk by it will spray you.
Katie T.
I love these because they spray on a timer! You can pick out which refills you want and they only need to be replaced like once a month. Keeps your bathroom smelling great all the time.
Beky B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am tired of the liquid plug ins, lighted candles and potpourri; so, I decided to try this product and so happy that I did! Its the perfect deoderizer for my guest bathroom and I love it!

I've only had it one day and so please with the starter pack that I plan to go back tomorrow to purchase two more sets for my other bathrooms... can't beat this sale price and the scents are fantastic!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
El combo perfecto! cuando compre este aparato buscaba aromatizar el cuarto de baño sin necesidad de yo misma tener que manupularlo y me recomendaron este producto y no me arrepiento de comprarlo, el precio es economico y lo encontre en el supermercado , me encanta el color y la forma del dispensador lo amo!! exelente producto lo recomiendo.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
I love my Glade automatic sprayer. It keeps my home smelling fresh, even with a cat litter box. I love being able to change the scents up as I please and how you can change the setting. It's also got a really pretty design that looks good sitting out where you can see it.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
Oh God! I'm addicted to these fresheners. Make my house a fairy tale. This product is of good quality, smells are excellent, are very sweet and likes to nuestraa nose, the smell lasts a long time. It is special in my home can never miss.