BY GLADE #7 in Air Fresheners

Couldn’t we all use one less thing to worry about? The Glade® Automatic Spray is a battery-operated unit that automatically time-releases fragrance, while a boost button provides more control with an instant burst of fragrance — and when it comes to certain rooms in our homes, that’s called peace of mind.

• Is this product compatible with other air freshener replacement sce...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent for this spray?3 Answers
  • I love these dispensers. They are sleek in design and help keep the...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I use the automatic sprayers in my bathrooms, they kep the bathroom smelling fresh, especially when you need it the most!" in 11 reviews
  • "I have two of these one in my living room and one in the entry by the front door and i love them because you can always smell it and people always say how great the house smells!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have placed mine on the staircase so it sprays on the foyers and it always smells great when you enter the house. " in 7 reviews
  • "I was afraid that it would spray every time one of the kids ran by but it only activates after a certain time of being inactive so it really lasted quite a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "Glade has done it again giving me another chance to keep my home smelling fresh." in 4 reviews
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have one of these in my bathroom and one in my living room. I typically keep them set to spray every 36 minutes (the longest interval) and it works great to keep a consistent scent in the room.
I will say that the air fresheners are not odor eliminators. Maybe it's just the scent I chose, but it doesn't do much to eliminate strong odors such as a litter box. It mixes with it more than anything.
The sprayer itself works great though. I've had mine for about a year with no issues.
Nathan L.
Nathan L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Glade automatic sprayers. They fit in with the decor and leave the area smelling fresh. It has an adjustable timer so you can choose how often you want it spraying. The only feature I wish it had was a programmable spraying option, like a thermostat where I could set a schedule. Then I would have to score it 10/5 instead of 4/5, because it would be that amazing.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This a great way to keep a room smelling fresh but not worrying about it constantly. You can set the timer for it to go off every 9, 18, or 36 mins or you can press a button when you want it to spray. It takes AA batteries and can be found at Target. The cans are easy to insert, come in a wide variety of great scents and last about two months.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I received this product from bzzagent to try and instantly fell in love with it! I have two cats and to keep the liter boxes out of the way I have them in my closet but it can get pretty stinky in there. Since placing this in there it hasn't stunk! I was entirely impressed with this product! I will be purchasing refills and keep on using it!
Latavia M.
Latavia M.
I love the smell and the fact that you can just put it some where and it makes whatever room you put it in smells good. I don't like that fact that you can't hang this one up. I feel like it isn't as effective sitting on furniture. The price is reasonable since it comes with an air freshener. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I can't express how much I love glades automatic spray. I'm a lazy person and an introvert so when I stay in so much I'm pretty much full-on nose blind. This is really helpful and I don't have to worry about someone else smelling something that I could not because I'll just know that my apartment smells good.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I am not one to use air freshener - or should i say i used to. I fell in love with glade air freshener products. They have a ton of different scents, might i add that none of them are over powering. Whenever you get tired of a scent, you can easily just chuck another one in and boom - lemon scented room
Nae N.
Nae N.
I would recommend This to anybody that does not have bad allergies as well as loves a great smelling home. I am working on having one in each room. They really do make a difference. I'm on my second one wishing that I had been on them before now. This has to be my favorite product by glade so far!
Sara P.
Sara P.
I had one of these for a long time, sadly it broke recently. I will repurchase because it is an awesome thing to have in your home. I love that you can adjust the time settings, and it always used to scare me when it sprayed lmao. I will say I love this thing and I am going to get a new one.
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.
I hate having to replace a battery, but before the battery dies, you'll get some use out of it. I prefer the plug-ins to the automatic spray. Be sure to place the dispenser up high if possible to avoid being sprayed on the face when the motion sensor triggers the spritz.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
How long does a bottle lasts?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Where do you recommend to keep these on the house?
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
What is your favorite scent for this spray?
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
Which one of the glade scents is the best to get?
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Flint, Mi
Is this product compatible with other air freshener replacement scents or only glade!?