BY GLADE #8 in Air Fresheners

Couldn’t we all use one less thing to worry about? The Glade® Automatic Spray is a battery-operated unit that automatically time-releases fragrance, while a boost button provides more control with an instant burst of fragrance — and when it comes to certain rooms in our homes, that’s called peace of mind.

• Is this product compatible with other air freshener repla...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent for this spray?4 Answers
  • I love these dispensers. They are sleek in design and hel...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I use the automatic sprayers in my bathrooms, they kep the bathroom smelling fresh, especially when you need it the most!" in 11 reviews
  • "I have two of these one in my living room and one in the entry by the front door and i love them because you can always smell it and people always say how great the house smells!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have placed mine on the staircase so it sprays on the foyers and it always smells great when you enter the house. " in 7 reviews
  • "I was afraid that it would spray every time one of the kids ran by but it only activates after a certain time of being inactive so it really lasted quite a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "Glade has done it again giving me another chance to keep my home smelling fresh." in 4 reviews
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
Okay so I have a really old cat and she’s stinky to say the least. I keep this in the same room as her litter box and it completely masks the smell (thank god). The only bad thing is, it might scare you sometimes when it goes off!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I love these! These are so affordable and the refills are as well! You can buy so many scents. So there’s pretty much a scent for everyone. I have about 3-4 in my house lol. Especially when they’re on sale and you use a coupon, they’re so affordable. Even without a sale or coupon! Definitely recommend!
Samantha M.
Jamaica, NY
These are amazing, I love that it's programmed to spray automatically. I suggest putting in open places where air circulates, it allows the smell to travel around. Putting it in a small closed off room will make the smell concentrate too much in that area and I find it to be overwhelming.
Jackie F.
Canby, OR
I love this for any time of the year. It does sound pretty loud when the spray goes off so that takes some getting used to. It fits any standard can of air freshener meant for any brand of automatic dispenser, so if you like air wick scents those will fit too.
Katie T.
Jacksonville, AL
I absolutely love my Glade automatic spray. I have multiple ones throughout the house. We have 2 dogs and a cat so we definitely need to utilize the smells. What is nice about these is your nose doesn't get used to the smell like plug ins. So when the mist sprays you really can smell it unlike the continuous smell of the plug ins. I also like that I don't have to think about them. When they are out you hear the machines spray but don't hear any actual spray you know its time for a new can! So simple!!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This thing is aweosme too!! I love how it sprays so often and keeps the house smelling refreshed. You can use it easily. It has a switch where you can make it spray more often, or put it on low. Either way it keeps your house smelling great. You just stick the can in the dispenser and it’s all done! It smells wonderful and inviting. I would definitely recommend this product too! I love ours!!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I really like these and actually purchased them for my work place.  I overheard complaints about the different areas of the office so I picked up some of these and set them around.  We usually keep the lavender or clean cotton/linen scents in the sprays for a light, clean scent.  I keep repurchasing refills and have replaced a unit that someone accidentally broke.  They are affordable and I have enjoyed other glad products around my home as well.
Michelle M.
Shields
Keeps my house smelling great and it sprays on a timer so I don't have to worry about spraying all the time and it last so long. I used one for over a year before I had to change the sent and batteries. They are amazing. I recommend these.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep one of these above my stairs leading to the basement, because I hate musty basement smell! I love the cashmere woods and apple spray to go inside of it! They work well and are pretty strong! They're also very affordable! The sprayer is no more than $10 and the sprays themselves are only $4.95 a can! You can set how often you want the sprayer to spray with the preset options! I choose every 9 minutes, because I like it to smell good all the time!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my glade automatic sprayer. It’s awesome to put anywhere in your home and hardly noticeable, except for the smell coming out of it. Which might I add is delightful. I have four in my house hidden all around to keep my house smelling clean and fresh. They aren’t expensive and you can usually find coupons for them to make them even cheaper! You can set the timer for whenever you want them to go off. They are just great to have around.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
How long does a bottle lasts?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Where do you recommend to keep these on the house?
Jacquelyn J.
What is your favorite scent for this spray?
Bukky L.
Which one of the glade scents is the best to get?
Andrea R.
Flint, MI
Is this product compatible with other air freshener replacement scents or only glade!?