BY GLADE

Couldn’t we all use one less thing to worry about? The Glade® Automatic Spray is a battery-operated unit that automatically time-releases fragrance, while a boost button provides more control with an instant burst of fragrance — and when it comes to certain rooms in our homes, that’s called peace of mind.

Glade Automatic Spray
  • "I use the automatic sprayers in my bathrooms, they kep the bathroom smelling fresh, especially when you need it the most!" in 11 reviews
  • "I have two of these one in my living room and one in the entry by the front door and i love them because you can always smell it and people always say how great the house smells!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have placed mine on the staircase so it sprays on the foyers and it always smells great when you enter the house. " in 7 reviews
  • "I was afraid that it would spray every time one of the kids ran by but it only activates after a certain time of being inactive so it really lasted quite a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "Glade has done it again giving me another chance to keep my home smelling fresh." in 4 reviews
Kaytlyn H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great price and works to keep your home smelling great. I love these because sometimes I don't get to light my candles or spray fresheners. You can set the time to go off when you'd like. It is a bit loud and has scared my son and if you are to close and forget it you get sprayed. Overall great product.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these! These are so affordable and the refills are as well! You can buy so many scents. So there’s pretty much a scent for everyone. I have about 3-4 in my house lol. Especially when they’re on sale and you use a coupon, they’re so affordable. Even without a sale or coupon! Definitely recommend!
Katie T.
Odenville, AL
I absolutely love my Glade automatic spray. I have multiple ones throughout the house. We have 2 dogs and a cat so we definitely need to utilize the smells. What is nice about these is your nose doesn't get used to the smell like plug ins. So when the mist sprays you really can smell it unlike the continuous smell of the plug ins. I also like that I don't have to think about them. When they are out you hear the machines spray but don't hear any actual spray you know its time for a new can! So simple!!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This thing is aweosme too!! I love how it sprays so often and keeps the house smelling refreshed. You can use it easily. It has a switch where you can make it spray more often, or put it on low. Either way it keeps your house smelling great. You just stick the can in the dispenser and it’s all done! It smells wonderful and inviting. I would definitely recommend this product too! I love ours!!
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this product, and the ease of putting it anywhere I want. I currently have the apple crisp scent in for the fall. It's not my absolute favorite, but I will say it's very long lasting. I can't wait until it runs out so we can try other scents!
Adriana G.
Henderson , NC
I use this with the scent “clean linen” have like 3 of these , one in my living room, bathroom & my bedroom , has my whole house smelling good . It has the time setting where you can also put how far along you want it to spray which i love about it
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my glade automatic sprayer. It’s awesome to put anywhere in your home and hardly noticeable, except for the smell coming out of it. Which might I add is delightful. I have four in my house hidden all around to keep my house smelling clean and fresh. They aren’t expensive and you can usually find coupons for them to make them even cheaper! You can set the timer for whenever you want them to go off. They are just great to have around.
Jessica G.
Racine, WI
I use these automatic sprayers everywhere in my home! They have SO many wonderful scents, and aren't an eyesore to keep in the room. I love that you can set the dispenser to spray a certain amount of times in an hour.
Aliyah H.
Phoenix , AZ
I have these all around my home simply because it’s so easy to use and definitely convenient for keeping the house smelling delightful throughout the day and night. Would recommend for anytime of home and any size.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I have this in my classroom to keep it fresh. I really like it because I don’t have time to keep spraying the room. It’s a little more expensive, but great for my needs. There are also a variety of scents available.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
How long does a bottle lasts?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Where do you recommend to keep these on the house?
Jacquelyn J.
What is your favorite scent for this spray?
Bukky L.
Which one of the glade scents is the best to get?
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
I love these dispensers. They are sleek in design and help keep the house smelling nice but not over bearing. The different scents all smell wonderful and you can adjust the time increments in which it sprays.