BY GLADE #48 in Air Fresheners

Couldn’t we all use one less thing to worry about? The Glade® Automatic Spray is a battery-operated unit that automatically time-releases fragrance, while a boost button provides more control with an instant burst of fragrance — and when it comes to certain rooms in our homes, that’s called peace of mind.

• Is this product compatible with other air freshener replacement s...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent for this spray?4 Answers
  • I love these dispensers. They are sleek in design and help keep t...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I use the automatic sprayers in my bathrooms, they kep the bathroom smelling fresh, especially when you need it the most!" in 11 reviews
  • "I have two of these one in my living room and one in the entry by the front door and i love them because you can always smell it and people always say how great the house smells!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have placed mine on the staircase so it sprays on the foyers and it always smells great when you enter the house. " in 7 reviews
  • "I was afraid that it would spray every time one of the kids ran by but it only activates after a certain time of being inactive so it really lasted quite a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "Glade has done it again giving me another chance to keep my home smelling fresh." in 4 reviews
Katie T.
Jacksonville, AL
I absolutely love my Glade automatic spray. I have multiple ones throughout the house. We have 2 dogs and a cat so we definitely need to utilize the smells. What is nice about these is your nose doesn't get used to the smell like plug ins. So when the mist sprays you really can smell it unlike the continuous smell of the plug ins. I also like that I don't have to think about them. When they are out you hear the machines spray but don't hear any actual spray you know its time for a new can! So simple!!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my glade automatic sprayer. It’s awesome to put anywhere in your home and hardly noticeable, except for the smell coming out of it. Which might I add is delightful. I have four in my house hidden all around to keep my house smelling clean and fresh. They aren’t expensive and you can usually find coupons for them to make them even cheaper! You can set the timer for whenever you want them to go off. They are just great to have around.
Dayana A.
Have these all through out my company’s office. It’s a great way to keep the air smelling fresh and clean. Easy to place the refills in too. You can usually get the refills on sale at vons. As a precaution tho when you’re placing the refill make sure it is off because it will spray you.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Love this product. It can spray out product from I think 3 different times. Very cheap for what it does. I have one in my bath room and kitchen. They also have so many scents to choose from. A spritz of fragrance every so often has my house smelling lovely.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I really like these and actually purchased them for my work place.  I overheard complaints about the different areas of the office so I picked up some of these and set them around.  We usually keep the lavender or clean cotton/linen scents in the sprays for a light, clean scent.  I keep repurchasing refills and have replaced a unit that someone accidentally broke.  They are affordable and I have enjoyed other glad products around my home as well.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep one of these above my stairs leading to the basement, because I hate musty basement smell! I love the cashmere woods and apple spray to go inside of it! They work well and are pretty strong! They're also very affordable! The sprayer is no more than $10 and the sprays themselves are only $4.95 a can! You can set how often you want the sprayer to spray with the preset options! I choose every 9 minutes, because I like it to smell good all the time!
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
I have one in every room of my house. I guess you could say I’m addicted. I love the convenience of them. They fill the whole room with fragrance. They are super affordable. I recommend to anyone that loves home fragrance.
Pearl V.
This is awesome I love it's super convenient love how the cans of freshener last for a month and leaves your home smelling amazing. The best part it's that is budget frendly and won't break your bank.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
I like the Glade Automatic Spray because I can set it and forget it for a continuous fresh smell through out my home.  I literally have one of these in almost every room of the house!  If you buy the starter pack it's a great deal and the scent does usually last about a month.  My only complaint is that Glade needs to come out with new scents for this!!!
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
These are good and easy to use , pretty good affordable price range , the fragrances are not in a very big range , but it depends on your taste what you like , so for me it is good as i like some of their smells but nit all of them . These are automatic spray bottles that will spray at the time settings that you set to that is inside them .
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
How long does a bottle lasts?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Where do you recommend to keep these on the house?
Jackie J.
What is your favorite scent for this spray?
Bukky L.
Which one of the glade scents is the best to get?
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
I love these dispensers. They are sleek in design and help keep the house smelling nice but not over bearing. The different scents all smell wonderful and you can adjust the time increments in which it sprays.