Glade Automatic Air Freshener Spray Holder uploaded by Arnisha W.

BY UNKNOWN

Glade Automatic Spray is a battery-operated unit that time-releases fragrance automatically, while a boost button provides more control with an instant burst of fragrance - and when it comes to certain rooms in our home, that's called peace of mind. see more...

Megan R.
1,296 reviews
I had an airwick sprayer but it was held shut with tape for it kept flying open. Then the started leaking one day. Bought this one and the scent gods shined down on me. It doesn't leak, it isn't an eyesore, it works, and it doesn't have to be held closed with tape!
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I’ve had these now for three months and I’m really glad that I bought them. The spray can sometimes be alarming but I’ve gotten used to it. I don’t feel that it was that expensive. The fragrances that they offer are great
I love these sprays. I have one of these in my living room and it keeps the room smelling fresh all day. Nice for when I walk in from work. These are affordable as they last a long time. There is no automatic shut off when the spray runs out but I can live with that. There are different fragrances to choose from. This looks nicer than other automatic sprays. Would recommend.