BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a customer of glade plugins and was excited to find them at a great deal on amazon. They are easy to use, but of course you need to have the glade plugin first in order to use the oil refills. I really like the smell of the Fresh Mountain Morning and Clear Springs. It smells fresh and refreshing. These are good to use in places like the bathroom, laundry room, and living room. This is where I use them. This is a really great deal on these and I would highly recommend buying them!
Nikki R.
Dryden, NY
This smells so good. the only downfall i have found is that they don't last very long. You maybe get a week or two out of one melt. It doesn't bother me to much because i love the smell so much but it may be a problem for others.
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
Although I, a huge fan of all wax melts the scent of this one is my least favorite. I was super bummed out to find that the smell was too much for me and I gave them to my mother in law. The smell changes when it heats up in the wax warmer and gives this one a very waxy smell.
Jessica P.
These last about 2 to 3 days of strong scent/fragrance. I love using it on my electric wax melter. I usually stock up on multiple frangrances. Glade makes awesome smells.
erin m.
I just tried these last week for the first time and my mom walked in and said it smelled amazing and she was on the other side of the house of the Melter. I just wrotet that the smell lasts longer than 1 day
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC
I only use glade wax melts. I love how fast they melt and hoe long the smell lasts... I can re use the same wax melt three times and it smells fresh every time
Natasha A.
Not to sure about this scent I'm more of a lavender or apple cinnamon girl! But wax melts are a must have in your home if you like your home to smell great
Christina W.
Athens, GA
The wax melts smell so much stronger than any other scent method I've tried. It's a good strong. The wave scent has a slight spice to it thats nice.
Bethany W.
Berwick, LA
Love this wax melt. It smells really good. I will def buy it again. I just love it. i even got my boyfriends mom to get it and she loves it too.
Jess M.
Not so good! They don't last long and the scents are not that great. I wouldn't recommend them, I think they would be a waste of no money