BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost with the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg. Use with the Glade® Wax Melts Electric Warmer—one 11-count refill pack offers up to 176 hours of fragrance.

• Can you use these melting wax cubes in the dorm rooms in college?...2 Answers
  • What is the best scent to use and would you recommend this for us...1 Answers
  • Cual es mejor producto de Glade y cual es el mejor aroma?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I replaced with a different scent and it went the same way, your just left with scentless wax!" in 1 review
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
Review for: Glade Apple Cinnamon Wax Melts, 8 count, 3.1 oz more...
Glade wax melts, cinnamon apple , have a good long lasting smell compared to store alternative. Very effective, I'm a repeat buyer! Affordable! I usually buy mine at Walmart for about $3! Highly recommended ! Glade Apple Cinnamon Wax MeltsGlade Apple Cinnamon Wax Melts
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm pretty sure my home looks like I own stock in the Glade factory. I have their candles, room sprays, wax melts & wax pots, carpet powders, car fresheners, automatic sprayers, plug ins, you name it! I give glade products every holiday with gifts and as teacher gifts as well. The scents are amazing, not overpowering. The wax melts smell good even when not in use. I have one in my bathroom that I turn on during the day and the scent leaches through the entire upstairs. You only need one cube and it lasts quite a while. I have several packs on hand and have only used a couple in the two years or so that I've been using their melts.
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade Apple Cinnamon Wax Melts
Well these weren't as good as I expected them to be, they do smell great in the package but I noticed that when I used them the scent wasn't strong enough , it wears down after about 2 hours, I had to keep at more and more to the tart burner, I expect more from you @Glade
courtney L.
One of my favorite glade scents!! It's amazing! Its sweet without being too overpowering. I love how I can put it in the warmer and the whole house smells like fall. It's perfect!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I'm not sure if it's a bad batch, but the scent lasts maybe 30 minutes to an hour before it has to be replaced again. I've had better luck with other scents from Glade, like Vanilla Passion Fruit, which I highly recommend.
Shellby M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are perfect for fall they are not too powerful and provide just the right amount of fragrance. Use in an electric wax warmer and the smell lasts so long even after it's shut off as the wax rehardens
Felisha T.
Burrton, KS
It is so worth it to spend that extra dollar on the glade wax as opposed to the two dollar wax. Why? Because the smell of a fresh, clean house lingers for a day or two. If you were to only buy the cheaper wax, you’d only be able to smell that wonderful smell for a couple of
Hours
Bailee K.
A wonderful and holy grail scent for fall and upcoming holidays. It is a warm and inviting scent and scent last a long time. The product was very affordable around $2 I think. I would recommend for your classic fall scent!
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
wish they had sprays in this . because i am not in to burning so many candles.. but this smells devine. each and everytime i light this up and i have visitors the first thing they ask me is what smell is it ...its so fresh looks like some thing is getting baked.. and it smells fresh throughout. love this product but wish it came in sprays thats the only draw back .
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love scents that are long lasting & powerful enough to travel thru a large space but not so strong that it overwhelms in smaller rooms. I love this scent & I hope if you try it, you will too.
Peace✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#freshscents
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH
How long do these wax melts keep their fragrance?
Nurjahan K.
Can you use these melting wax cubes in the dorm rooms in college? In my college, candles are not allowed so I was wondering whether I can use this in my room. I never used them before but do want to try.
Marisol S.
Cual es mejor producto de Glade y cual es el mejor aroma?
Tory B.
Hilliard , OH
What is the best scent to use and would you recommend this for use in a car?