BY GLADE

Just twist to release the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• Felt it lasted about 30 days, and the scent was very stro...4 Answers
  • Does this air freshener work well1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Apple cinnamon is my absolute favorite air freshener scent and this product is not too strong and lasts longer than the cheap brands." in 2 reviews
  • "The fragrance lasts for a long time too. " in 1 review
  • "These air fresheners make the house smell wonderful." in 1 review
Jenn F.
Chandler
This is one of my favorite scents in their regular line up. It works well on its own and pairs up well with the vanilla. It's lid is adjustable so you can control how strong the scent is... however, if the lid is extended the entire way, the gel tends to dry out faster and you have to replace them faster.
Tyler S.
Freeport, IL
I love the scent, but they don’t fill an entire room. They’re super easy to use and don’t look too obnoxious on a shelf. I wish they’d last a little longer, but I still purchase these all the time!
Edison P.
This is the perfect fall air freshener. The scent is strong enough to be noticeable without being overwhelming. The price is good and so is the quality of the product.
Jeff C.
Ashcamp KY
I used this great smelling air freshener when I got my first bachelor pad. I loved the way that it made my apartment smell, and the length of time that it would keep putting out that wonderful smell. Price was a big factor that led me to buy this product; I was low on cash but wanted to find an air freshener to make my place smell nice. I found a few of these for a good deal and put em out. Folks visiting would always comment about how good my apartment smelled. Love em! Will continue to use!
Amy F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like these little air fresheners. You just take the wrapper off and pop the top up and immediately the smell begins to be emitted. I like that it is a subtle air freshener. So you just get a pleasant whiff of fragrance in the air.  You get about a month out of each freshener, which is fine because they are super cheap. I love the apple cinnamon scent for the fall and during the holidays!
Crystal D.
North Highlands
Love the smells. If they are in a small area such as bathroom they work well. In larger areas it's less effective. To me they melt too fast by time I open it enough to smell it. I'd rather have slat than this, it's more effective in my opinion. Depending on how sting you want to smell this it can be a good product.
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
Eh.... At first it's a wonderful smell! It's not exactly a statement of great home decor by any means.. But I'd toss it on the shelf above my cat litter box. Nothing beats the smell of cinnamon cat poop! It really doesn't last long though. Or maybe I just get too use to it too quickly? They're super cheap though!!
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Definitely always seen in my home. Very good product. Found in all local shopping centers at a great price very affordable even found in dollar tree for just $1.00. Long last scent. Comes in all plenty of different scent. A clean home is a happy home and this is just the cherry on top to my house being complete
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
This stuff smells great at first use, but it doesn't really last long. I do love the scent though. If you're going to get glade products, I would get the plug ins because they last longer. However, this stuff is super cheap. I usually buy them when I'm having people over to stick in the bathroom or something.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
These are so cheap! Only complaint is that they are almost overwhelming at first & then the smell is gone. BUT, they're only about 1-2$ so, we still buy. Love the apple cinnamon. They also do seasonal scents.
Heather P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Felt it lasted about 30 days, and the scent was very strong even cracked a little, a little strong for my taste but still had a pleasant scent overall
Moises L.
Westmorland, CA
Does this air freshener work well