BY GLADE #77 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• Felt it lasted about 30 days, and the scent was very strong even ...4 Answers
  • Does this air freshener work well1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Apple cinnamon is my absolute favorite air freshener scent and this product is not too strong and lasts longer than the cheap brands." in 2 reviews
  • "The fragrance lasts for a long time too. " in 1 review
  • "These air fresheners make the house smell wonderful." in 1 review
Sandra D.
I use these in bedroom, hallway, dining room, living room pretty much any where I feel could make smell better. Lasts a couple week and cheap in price so why not. LOVE THE VARIETY OF SCENTS!
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These things are great , I like it better than the sprays because you don't have to keep spraying it and scent lasts so long. It is affordable.
Reyna F.
miami, FL
Bueno pero se acaba rápido me gusta mas él conectado que me dura mas de un mes.
Huele rico pero no abunda mucho solo en un pedazo de cuarto
Melissa P.
Tempe, AZ
I love the cinnamon apple fragrance it smells great and it last a long time. it a reasonable price. Must try for your self
Michelle S.
Seven hills, Oh
I put these by the kitty box
To neutralize the odor in a small space. It doesn't fix it but it helps
Lu C.
I've gotten this many times. It has a nice sweet scent, and it lasts a fairly long time
Princesa F.
Saint George, UT
Im in love with this!!! I'm makes me feel so festive and comfortable and cozy haha
Amy F.
I really like these little air fresheners. You just take the wrapper off and pop the top up and immediately the smell begins to be emitted. I like that it is a subtle air freshener. So you just get a pleasant whiff of fragrance in the air.  You get about a month out of each freshener, which is fine because they are super cheap. I love the apple cinnamon scent for the fall and during the holidays!
Megan D.
Nashville
I'm very sensitive to scents, so I was worried that an air freshener would be annoying.  I was wrong.  The Apple Cinnamon is perfect!  It's just the right strength and smells like the real thing (fools people into thinking I've been baking).  I'm glad I took the chance and bought it.  I liked it so much I got the spray, too.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I have a roommate that cannot use very many aerosol sprays because they cause her asthma to act up. These things are perfect for us to use in the bathroom because it creates a wonderful smell and it doesn't hurt her either. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to hold it's smell for very long.
Heather P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Felt it lasted about 30 days, and the scent was very strong even cracked a little, a little strong for my taste but still had a pleasant scent overall
Moises L.
Westmorland, CA
Does this air freshener work well