BY GLADE

Just twist to release the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• Felt it lasted about 30 days, and the scent was very strong even ...4 Answers
  • Does this air freshener work well1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Apple cinnamon is my absolute favorite air freshener scent and this product is not too strong and lasts longer than the cheap brands." in 2 reviews
  • "The fragrance lasts for a long time too. " in 1 review
  • "These air fresheners make the house smell wonderful." in 1 review
Rosemarie R.
These can be bought at the drug store, walmart, etc. I would recommend spending a little extra money in buying something thats smell actually lasts. These cost less than $1, but the scent lasts maybe a day. These would be a good temporary air freshener, but not worth it long term at all.
Edison P.
This is the perfect fall air freshener. The scent is strong enough to be noticeable without being overwhelming. The price is good and so is the quality of the product.
Jeff C.
Ashcamp KY
I used this great smelling air freshener when I got my first bachelor pad. I loved the way that it made my apartment smell, and the length of time that it would keep putting out that wonderful smell. Price was a big factor that led me to buy this product; I was low on cash but wanted to find an air freshener to make my place smell nice. I found a few of these for a good deal and put em out. Folks visiting would always comment about how good my apartment smelled. Love em! Will continue to use!
Amy F.
I really like these little air fresheners. You just take the wrapper off and pop the top up and immediately the smell begins to be emitted. I like that it is a subtle air freshener. So you just get a pleasant whiff of fragrance in the air.  You get about a month out of each freshener, which is fine because they are super cheap. I love the apple cinnamon scent for the fall and during the holidays!
ema h.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This particular sent is probably my favorite. What I like about these is they don't over power your nose with the smell. It's just perfect I love to use these for the bathroom i can just set it and forget it. I would love to use candles but with children these are the best alternative because the candles are a little dangerous with a two year old who is very curious. But overall love this brand.
Megan D.
Nashville
I'm very sensitive to scents, so I was worried that an air freshener would be annoying.  I was wrong.  The Apple Cinnamon is perfect!  It's just the right strength and smells like the real thing (fools people into thinking I've been baking).  I'm glad I took the chance and bought it.  I liked it so much I got the spray, too.
Nikkk R.
Saint albans , WV
Eh.... At first it's a wonderful smell! It's not exactly a statement of great home decor by any means.. But I'd toss it on the shelf above my cat litter box. Nothing beats the smell of cinnamon cat poop! It really doesn't last long though. Or maybe I just get too use to it too quickly? They're super cheap though!!
Crystal D.
North Highlands
Love the smells. If they are in a small area such as bathroom they work well. In larger areas it's less effective. To me they melt too fast by time I open it enough to smell it. I'd rather have slat than this, it's more effective in my opinion. Depending on how sting you want to smell this it can be a good product.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Definitely always seen in my home. Very good product. Found in all local shopping centers at a great price very affordable even found in dollar tree for just $1.00. Long last scent. Comes in all plenty of different scent. A clean home is a happy home and this is just the cherry on top to my house being complete
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I have a roommate that cannot use very many aerosol sprays because they cause her asthma to act up. These things are perfect for us to use in the bathroom because it creates a wonderful smell and it doesn't hurt her either. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to hold it's smell for very long.
Heather P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Felt it lasted about 30 days, and the scent was very strong even cracked a little, a little strong for my taste but still had a pleasant scent overall
Moises L.
Westmorland, CA
Does this air freshener work well