BY GLADE #31 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Apple cinnamon is my absolute favorite air freshener scent and this product is not too strong and lasts longer than the cheap brands." in 2 reviews
  • "The fragrance lasts for a long time too. " in 1 review
  • "These air fresheners make the house smell wonderful." in 1 review
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
I use these in bedroom, hallway, dining room, living room pretty much any where I feel could make smell better. Lasts a couple week and cheap in price so why not. LOVE THE VARIETY OF SCENTS!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Decorator Expert
You can find these at wal mart for less than $2. I just don't think the smell lasts very long. I'd rather spend more and buy something that'll last than keep rebuying
Amairani S.
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These things are great , I like it better than the sprays because you don't have to keep spraying it and scent lasts so long. It is affordable.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Bueno pero se acaba rápido me gusta mas él conectado que me dura mas de un mes.
Huele rico pero no abunda mucho solo en un pedazo de cuarto
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Decorator Expert
This is great to keep oder out of the air I normally have about 4 in my house in different room but I love the scent also.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Tempe, AZ
I love the cinnamon apple fragrance it smells great and it last a long time. it a reasonable price. Must try for your self
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Seven hills, Oh
I put these by the kitty box
To neutralize the odor in a small space. It doesn't fix it but it helps
Lu C.
Lu C.
I've gotten this many times. It has a nice sweet scent, and it lasts a fairly long time
Princesa F.
Princesa F.
Saint George, UT
Im in love with this!!! I'm makes me feel so festive and comfortable and cozy haha
Jeff C.
Jeff C.
I used this great smelling air freshener when I got my first bachelor pad. I loved the way that it made my apartment smell, and the length of time that it would keep putting out that wonderful smell. Price was a big factor that led me to buy this product; I was low on cash but wanted to find an air freshener to make my place smell nice. I found a few of these for a good deal and put em out. Folks visiting would always comment about how good my apartment smelled. Love em! Will continue to use!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Felt it lasted about 30 days, and the scent was very strong even cracked a little, a little strong for my taste but still had a pleasant scent overall
Moises L.
Moises L.
Westmorland, CA
Does this air freshener work well