BY GLADE #26 in Air Fresheners

Eliminate odor and freshen the air with the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg, making your home uniquely inviting for all.

• Does it eliminate the smell of pets? Hah 5 Answers
  • Me gusta este olor1 Answers
  • I have been using Glade products for as long as I can remember, b...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This is by far one of my favorite scents!" in 1 review
  • "Not really great odor neutralizer but its great to make a room smell good." in 1 review
  • "We use this in our hallways and living room almost daily just to freshen the rooms up" in 1 review
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Glade has been one of the best companies out there! I have tried so many other scented products for my house and honestly this has been my #1. I was born with asthma, which makes it hard for me to use these things, but Glade is one of the only three brands that I am able to use without a problem. This has been my favorite scent for years now. I recommend this 100%! Hope this answers some of your questions.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Beaver, PA
I absolutely love the smell of this air freshener! It reminds me of a peaceful fall evening outside. I always spray this all over my house before I have company over and it never fails to get me complements! I love the smell of apples and this freshener absolutely gets it right. I recommend this to any one who loves the scent as much as I do.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
I love these fresheners and the variety of different smells they have. Easy to use tab and it fits perfect in my hand. I love to switch it up every now and then, but I always go back to the apple cinnamon. The smell is so satisfying! Definitely something good to use just to freshen up your house or room before a party or company.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
I love this spray especially in this scent apple cinnamon it really does what promised eliminates odors and freshers the air is usually have one in the bathroom with a different scent, one in the kitchen, one in the room, and another one in the living room and my family loves especially to eliminate the smells of cooking food
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Apple cinnamon is my holiday scent! Near the holidays, i love smelling apple cinnamon from glade.I purchase the plug ins, the wax cubes and sprays even the bathroom gels.It smells so good.Its light scented but smells exactly like apples and cinnamon. I love it! Glade makes the best home fresheners!
Mia A.
Mia A.
I like this scent for Fall. It has a strong cinnamon smell, but I can smell the apple too. These room sprays are super cheap and you can buy them about anywhere. They dispense nice and evenly. They last a good amount of time and there are lots of scents to choose from.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I am not fond of this scent not much of a cinnamon person but this isn't that bad. Usually always on sale somewhere. Gets the area sprayed smelling clean. Pretty affordable we don't need to use it a lot because it pretty much does the job the first time.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Alabaster, AL
Cinnamon is one of my favorite scents. Apple cinnamon is not bad seeing as how most places I have been do not sell straight cinnamon air freshener sprays. This one works for the rest of the year when I can't buy my cinnamon brooms from my local store
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
This is a great air freshener during the holiday time. I love for my house to smell like cinnamon because it's a strong fragrance but not too overwhelming. It's my favorite bathroom spray because I don't like sweet smelling freshener in a bathroom
Tara N.
Tara N.
It kinda is an older person smell. It's not a young smell if that makes any kinda sense! It just seems like the oldest and most overused scent made and there's so many new, updated, fresh scents you can spray now. Just an opinion, though!!
Marisa G.
Marisa G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it eliminate the smell of pets? Hah
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hiram, GA
I have been using Glade products for as long as I can remember, but for some reason this product leave a thick cloud when I spray it? Why is that? Am I using too much of it?
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
What is the best scent of this brand of air freshener? This scent is good but I am looking for other options.
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
What is your favorite Glade scent?
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
How often do you use this product?