Glade Apple Cinnamon PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Monique N.

BY GLADE

Make your home more inviting with the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil.

Buy on Kmart
Kristen L.
La Porte
Review for: Glade® PlugIns® Apple Cinnamon Scented Oil Refills 2.01 fl. oz. Pack more...
For a great price, we use these religiously in our home. It gives a nice warming welcome. They last for a decent amount of time before needing replacement, and when mixed with an automatic sprayer, the scent even more noticeable. Will be getting more, but like to switch up scents from time to time.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I love this scent. I have plugins all over my home with this smell and this smell only because I want a cinnamon home! My only complaint is that they leak and the scent isn’t as long lasting as you’d hope
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love Glade's Apples & Cinnamon oil refills aroma! It reminds me of fall/winter & brings me back to childhood. It's fresh, lasts long & I love it for the bathroom! I'd recommend to my friends & have had a couple compliments about how nice my bathroom smells! Haha 😋
Donna S.
Jesup
I have used the Glade Plugins for years now and it works for my home.  I especially look forward to the holiday scents that brings the experience of fall, winter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Another point in their favor is they are less expensive that some other brands.
Justin T.
Smells good but fades before liquid runs out. Affordable & effective so far, the strength control does not seem to work that well. I will try other scents in the future would recommend but not much to compare too.
Jordan M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these. However, I wish the smell had more of an apple smell than a cinnamon one. They still make my living room smell good. They’re very affordable. I always have one plugged in. I would recommend this as a fall smell for someone’s home.
Ashley Y.
Burlington, KY
I love my glade plug ins. I love the scents and I love how they start working immediately. I do wish they last a bit longer though. It gets old constantly having to buy the refills for every plug in in my home all the time
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this scent! It's as if you've been baking in your home all day. It just feels so warm and comforting. Worked really well in a relatively small bedroom. I think this scent would be best for bedrooms and living spaces, rather than your bathroom or kitchen.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
I love the way my
House smells when I have these in. It feels warm and inviting. I wish they lasted longer because I have to put it on the highest setting to make the smell how I like it. It can get expensive so I usually get hem for holidays and special occasions
Cheyanne T.
This seriously smells like you are baking an apple pie when it's plugged in. This is one of my favorite scents to get in the fall/winter. It's pretty affordable as well. I would recommend to anyone who likes a nice strong apple cinnamon scent!
Shannon P.