Glade Apple Cinnamon PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Monique N.

BY GLADE

Make your home more inviting with the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil.

Kristen L.
La Porte
Review for: Glade® PlugIns® Apple Cinnamon Scented Oil Refills 2.01 fl. oz. Pack more...
For a great price, we use these religiously in our home. It gives a nice warming welcome. They last for a decent amount of time before needing replacement, and when mixed with an automatic sprayer, the scent even more noticeable. Will be getting more, but like to switch up scents from time to time.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I love this scent. I have plugins all over my home with this smell and this smell only because I want a cinnamon home! My only complaint is that they leak and the scent isn’t as long lasting as you’d hope
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
Glade Apple Cinnamon PlugIns Scented Oil this and Passion fruit & vanilla are my favorites! The house smell so good and fresh! And they are not expensive at all! 👍🏻
Jordan M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these. However, I wish the smell had more of an apple smell than a cinnamon one. They still make my living room smell good. They’re very affordable. I always have one plugged in. I would recommend this as a fall smell for someone’s home.
Ashley Y.
Burlington, KY
I love my glade plug ins. I love the scents and I love how they start working immediately. I do wish they last a bit longer though. It gets old constantly having to buy the refills for every plug in in my home all the time
Justin T.
Smells good but fades before liquid runs out. Affordable & effective so far, the strength control does not seem to work that well. I will try other scents in the future would recommend but not much to compare too.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this scent! It's as if you've been baking in your home all day. It just feels so warm and comforting. Worked really well in a relatively small bedroom. I think this scent would be best for bedrooms and living spaces, rather than your bathroom or kitchen.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
I love the way my
House smells when I have these in. It feels warm and inviting. I wish they lasted longer because I have to put it on the highest setting to make the smell how I like it. It can get expensive so I usually get hem for holidays and special occasions
Maria V.
Tolleson, AZ
I love how the combination of the smell of clean citrusy smell of Lysol mulipurpose cleaner and glade scents make my house feel fresh and clean. It is very affordable and would recommend to everyone that wants to keep their home smelling good.
Cheyanne T.
This seriously smells like you are baking an apple pie when it's plugged in. This is one of my favorite scents to get in the fall/winter. It's pretty affordable as well. I would recommend to anyone who likes a nice strong apple cinnamon scent!
Shannon P.