Glade® Apple Cinnamon Jar Candle

by Glade

#20 in Candles

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the superior glow of candlelight. Infused with essential oils, Glade® Apple Cinnamon Jar Candle quickly fills your home with the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.

Are these candles strong?
Has any one try the pumpkin spice candle ?
How many hours will this candle burn and is the scent overwhelming? Thank you for your help!
Start your review of Glade® Apple Cinnamon Jar Candle!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Christmas time is near anytime I light this candle. The scent alone brings so many past memories of every Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas. I burn so many apple cinnamon candles from beginning of fall to end of winter. The fragrance is potent and the candle last for a long while. They can easily be purchased anywhere when the season hits and all throughout. Glade® Apple Cinnamon Jar Candle
Josabeth S.
Dundalk, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This candle is very good quality aroma and excellent duration and well, personally when sniffing it is as if it transported you to the Christmas holidays. one of my favorite scents
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Strong scent and the entire living room smells amazing but the candle burns so quickly.
Molly G.
Madison, CT
Great smell! Long lasting and potent, long burning time, inexpensive and easy to find.
Avery R.
Mobile, AL
These are one of the best cheap candles. If you're looking for a decent scent that has a good bit of burn hours and doesn't break the bank, this is the way to go. They're affordable, you can find them anywhere, and they throw well. I'd recommend a smaller room for the smaller ones. Overall, a solid product for a good price point!!
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The apple cinnamon scented candles by Glade are the best. One candle carries well over into the next room. The smell of this candle is very homey and gives you the feeling of grandmas kitchen with goodies in the oven.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Glade® Apple Cinnamon Jar Candle uploaded by Gloria O.
Purchased at: Dollar General
OMG thank you glade it’s good smell so good 😊 you make me my day today because I buy 4 candles 🕯 so good
Nichole R.
Orlando, FL
Love this smell all year round it burns nice just don’t leave it burning to long as it gets smoky
Stephanie S.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always loved the smell of Apple Cinnamon, especially around the holidays. This doesn't have a huge throw, so I love to use these in small rooms like a bathroom or a small bedroom.
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
This would be my 2nd favorite. I love Apple Cinnamon. Glade makes great candles . Not expensive at all and do put out a sent in your home . I have bought a few that would burn uneven is the only problem I have ever had with this brand . If u like apple Cinnamon I would give this one a try .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...