Glade® Apple Cinnamon Candle uploaded by Lauren B.Glade® Apple Cinnamon Candle uploaded by Jessica R.Glade® Apple Cinnamon Candle uploaded by Shannon F.

BY GLADE #42 in Candles

Keep the feeling and your candle’s light lasting even longer with the new Glade Large Jar Candle. Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and the scents of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg.

• How many hours will this candle burn and is the scent overwhelmin...3 Answers
  • Let me just start off saying I absolutely LOVE apple cinnamon sce...1 Answers
  • What other Glade scents do you like for the holidays?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erica F.
We just purchased this a couple days ago the scent is amazing but it tends to stay in the room of the candle you can't smell it in the dining room thats open concept and its almost gone after 3-4 days of use
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: Glade Candle Infused With Essential Oils - Apple Cinnamon, 3.8 oz more...
This is my favorite candle scent from Glade! It smells exactky like cinnamon and apples. It makes my entire downstairs smell so good! Its such a good candle for such a good price!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is one of my favorite scents! I know this is more of a fall scent but I love it all year around. The apple cinnamon has just the right amount of throw. I don't think the price is unreasonable. I will definitely be using this candle often :)
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I love the scent of cinnamon, especially during the holidays. It makes the whole house smell warm and cozy and festive. I really enjoy that i can get these at my local supermarket. This is by far my favorite scent and I will keep repurchasing and recommending!
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
This little candle packs a bunch! It smells amazing within seconds the whole house smells glorious! If you just walked in the door you would think I baked a apple pie, no kidding! I'd definitely recommend this scent to anyone looking to fill their house with a homemade" scent.
Heather T.
Isn't the apple cinnamon scent a staple for the holidays?  I always buy Glade Apple cinnamon candles every year.  They smell real, not overpowering, and last many hours.  They're affordable and easy to find at my local store.  I will continue to buy and would recommend to others.
Kristinia A.
Summerville , SC
This is my favorite candle to use during the holidays. It is wonderful because it permeates through my entire open concept kitchen, dining room, living room, and foyer. I would recommend this candle to my friends and family. It is affordable and worth the price.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
These smell pretty good. The apple over powers the cinnamon. But, it smells like fall. The smell is good and lasts a while. The price on them isn't too bad. I would recommend them to other people. I gave them as gifts for Christmas last year.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I Love this candle! Works awesome and smells awesome! Definitely one I buy everytime I buy candles just wish they made one even bigger than this cause I burn them up quickly! I would definitely recommend this product!
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
There is nothing like an apple cinnamon candle to make it feel more like fall! This is by far my favorite apple cinnamon candle! Glade doesn’t disappoint! I’m also impressed with how long these candles seem to burn for!
Margo S.
N Tonawanda, NY
How many hours will this candle burn and is the scent overwhelming? Thank you for your help!
Chelsea H.
What other Glade scents do you like for the holidays?
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Let me just start off saying I absolutely LOVE apple cinnamon scent. I have used other glade candles and have been disappointed. I know sprays and candle scents sometimes vary, and I love the spray scent. Is the candle very close to or completely different than the spray?