Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Julia V.Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Elisabeth C.Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Cheryl B.

BY GLADE

Enjoy the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

* Based on 36 minute setting.

Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray
  • "glade plugin are the best they last a pretty long time and do an okay job on oder they smell awesome though " in 1 review
  • "This air freshener does all the work on its own since it is automatic." in 1 review
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I always buy this product in the fall because it provides a great scent when I'm cleaning the house. Very effective. Decently priced - sometimes I opt for a store brand vs this name brand just depends. Overall a great product I would recommend!
Faith P.
Faith P.
Shelton, WA
I just recently bought this for my house and I love it!! It smells amazing and it's perfect for the holidays:) I'd give it a gold star!!
Itzel L.
Itzel L.
Excellent product. Would definitely buy. meets all my expectations . and its price is accessible. worth buying
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
We have a Glade air freshener in our bedroom and home office. We also happen to have litter boxes in those rooms too. We've tried a lot of scents but this one is my favorite. It's associated with pleasant memories so it makes me happy to smell it. It lasts a good amount of time and isn't over powering. Best of all it does a good job of covering up an other smells coming from the litter boxes.
Allishia S.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
This scent is the best scent there is. It reminds me of fall and winter and all the holidays. It smells sooo good. It is very effective, the scent lingers for hours. I would definitely recommend this scent to everyone I know and even strangers I love it so much!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
It dissipates pretty fast but it smells good, works perfect, does the job, and I like that it does it on its own. It seems to really eliminate the odors instead of just mixing with them. That I appreciate.
Christiana W.
Christiana W.
Victorville, CA
My favorite scent ever and they perfectly capture it. The smell lingers around for a long time and also isn't overbearing either. A little pricey, but for the quality is well worth it.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I use this in my living room all the time. Especially during the fall. Has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Very nice smell to walk into after a day of work
Adrian V.
Adrian V.
Reno, NV
I like to use glades apple cinnamon scented candles and sprays starting every November. Makes it even sweeter to come home during the stress and hustle and bustle of the holiday season
Carol R.
Carol R.
Tomball, TX
This smells great and the bottle does the work for you. Just set the setting and your house smells great. It just needs battery, so no need to worry.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Is the scent really strong?
veronica m.
veronica m.
Which one is your favorite one
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fresh linen is the best!