Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Cheryl B.Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Julia V.Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Elisabeth C.

BY GLADE

Enjoy the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

* Based on 36 minute setting.

Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray
  • "glade plugin are the best they last a pretty long time and do an okay job on oder they smell awesome though " in 1 review
  • "This air freshener does all the work on its own since it is automatic." in 1 review
Diane B.
Buffalo
Glade is simply amazing. I totally prefer them over airwick. The scents they come out with are phenomenal! I use the spray, automatic spray and plug ins. I love their seasonal collections and get super excited when they come out! They make my house smells clean and inviting.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
This scent is the best scent there is. It reminds me of fall and winter and all the holidays. It smells sooo good. It is very effective, the scent lingers for hours. I would definitely recommend this scent to everyone I know and even strangers I love it so much!
Arica U.
Akron , NY
Review for: Glade Automatic Spray Refill Apple Cinnamon more...
I absolutely love all of the amazing scents they have to offer, i use mine in an automatic sprayer that goes off every few minutes, keeps my bathroom smelling fresh even when it shouldn’t lol!!
Christiana W.
Adelanto
My favorite scent ever and they perfectly capture it. The smell lingers around for a long time and also isn't overbearing either. A little pricey, but for the quality is well worth it.
Alexis B.
I use this in my living room all the time. Especially during the fall. Has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Very nice smell to walk into after a day of work
Cheryl B.
We have a Glade air freshener in our bedroom and home office. We also happen to have litter boxes in those rooms too. We've tried a lot of scents but this one is my favorite. It's associated with pleasant memories so it makes me happy to smell it. It lasts a good amount of time and isn't over powering. Best of all it does a good job of covering up an other smells coming from the litter boxes.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
I give this room spray a "3 out of 5" stars because it works really well with getting smells out of the air in your house. It is a little pricey to buy at first and the refills are on the more expensive side of you don't have a coupon. Also, I'm not so crazy about this room spray because it makes a noise when it sprays which really drives me nuts at night when I am sleeping. If it was more quiet, I don't think it would be as bad.
Lauren W.
I always buy this product in the fall because it provides a great scent when I'm cleaning the house. Very effective. Decently priced - sometimes I opt for a store brand vs this name brand just depends. Overall a great product I would recommend!
Yana F.
Bloomington, IN
I bought and used this air freshner in my office and loved it. It brought a wonderful, light fragrance to a typically musty little office; everyone who entered raved about how nice it smelled. I tried to bring the same system to my house, and it does not work as well. The fragrance doesn't diffuse through large rooms well.
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
Smells amazing! And the price is right :) I just hate when u have the same smell for so long it ends up going away :( makes me sad bc this smells Soo great. I just have to change it often so I don't get used to the same smell
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fresh linen is the best!
veronica m.
Which one is your favorite one
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Is the scent really strong?

Walmart