Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Cheryl B.Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Julia V.Glade Apple Cinnamon Automatic Spray uploaded by Elisabeth C.
3 colors available

BY GLADE #80 in Air Fresheners

Enjoy the scent of crisp McIntosh apples, cinnamon and nutmeg week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

* Based on 36 minute setting.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "glade plugin are the best they last a pretty long time and do an okay job on oder they smell awesome though " in 1 review
  • "This air freshener does all the work on its own since it is automatic." in 1 review
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I always buy this product in the fall because it provides a great scent when I'm cleaning the house. Very effective. Decently priced - sometimes I opt for a store brand vs this name brand just depends. Overall a great product I would recommend!
Sessolee R.
Sessolee R.
I bought this as a refill for my glade sense and spray. I love the smell, especially in my bedroom. The refill is easy to install and it does its job!
Faith P.
Faith P.
Shelton, WA
I just recently bought this for my house and I love it!! It smells amazing and it's perfect for the holidays:) I'd give it a gold star!!
Itzel L.
Itzel L.
Excellent product. Would definitely buy. meets all my expectations . and its price is accessible. worth buying
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Huelen tanbien que siempre lo compro mi casa huele super bien que hasta mi ropa se prenetra recommendado
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Chesapeake, VA
We have a Glade air freshener in our bedroom and home office. We also happen to have litter boxes in those rooms too. We've tried a lot of scents but this one is my favorite. It's associated with pleasant memories so it makes me happy to smell it. It lasts a good amount of time and isn't over powering. Best of all it does a good job of covering up an other smells coming from the litter boxes.
Christiana W.
Christiana W.
Victorville, CA
My favorite scent ever and they perfectly capture it. The smell lingers around for a long time and also isn't overbearing either. A little pricey, but for the quality is well worth it.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Tomball, TX
This smells great and the bottle does the work for you. Just set the setting and your house smells great. It just needs battery, so no need to worry.
Adrian V.
Adrian V.
Reno, NV
I like to use glades apple cinnamon scented candles and sprays starting every November. Makes it even sweeter to come home during the stress and hustle and bustle of the holiday season
Arelis L.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este con aroma a canela me fascina super rico me encanta limpiar mi apartamento y rociar este aroma keda riquisimo en la casa
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Is the scent really strong?
veronica m.
veronica m.
Which one is your favorite one
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fresh linen is the best!