Glade Angel Whispers Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Emily H.Glade Angel Whispers Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Emily H.Glade Angel Whispers Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Andrea M.

BY J WAX

Just twist to release the enchanting floral notes and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• How can obtain better fragrance in a large room?1 Answers
Glade Angel Whispers Solid Air Freshener
  • "I have one of these in my room and they last a long time and stay fresh." in 2 reviews
Ashley V.
Stillwater, OK
The sense of smell is so vital in making the difference between a house and a home. I love Glade products because the scents are varied to fit different tastes. They last a long time so they definitely have value.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
I love these and they are affordable. and when I use them the fragrance usually last me about a month. Most air freshners like this by other brands don't usually last a good week but glad does.
Amanda M.
Portland, OR
Love these! Definitely worth every penny, & it works very well in cars. Forget all those car vent sticks, just stick these in a cup holder and you're good for a month-month and a half!
Bailey S.
Old Hickory, TN
I love glade products! They're not over powering, but they're still noticeable when you walk in. They're very affordable and last a long time.
Abi E.
Arlington, TX
These honestly don't work that well. They just waste away and you won't smell anything from them unless you're RIGHT NEXT to them.
Andrea M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This are awesome in scent and very cheap!!! I practically have one in every room I love the smell freshness in the air of my home.
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nice fresh sent last a long time and can’t even smell if some one farts in the room love this one out of all of them
krista s.
I love this scent by glade, i personally stick this one in my closet near my kitties litter box, and it works wonders
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I love this product it is more confinable and cheeper to buy this the smell of it is long lasting and good quality
capri p.
I always have loved these air freshners they are cheap and smell great. Also the smell last for a couple weeks.
Jaqueline V.
How can obtain better fragrance in a large room?