Glade Angel Whispers Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Andrea M.

BY J WAX

Just twist to release the enchanting floral notes and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• How can obtain better fragrance in a large room?1 Answers
Glade Angel Whispers Solid Air Freshener
  • "I have one of these in my room and they last a long time and stay fresh." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this product it is more confinable and cheeper to buy this the smell of it is long lasting and good quality " in 1 review
Ashley L.
Stillwater, OK
The sense of smell is so vital in making the difference between a house and a home. I love Glade products because the scents are varied to fit different tastes. They last a long time so they definitely have value.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
I love these and they are affordable. and when I use them the fragrance usually last me about a month. Most air freshners like this by other brands don't usually last a good week but glad does.
Amanda M.
PORTLAND, OR
Love these! Definitely worth every penny, & it works very well in cars. Forget all those car vent sticks, just stick these in a cup holder and you're good for a month-month and a half!
Abi E.
These honestly don't work that well. They just waste away and you won't smell anything from them unless you're RIGHT NEXT to them.
krista s.
I love this scent by glade, i personally stick this one in my closet near my kitties litter box, and it works wonders
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
capri p.
I always have loved these air freshners they are cheap and smell great. Also the smell last for a couple weeks.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Decorator Expert
These smell like a truck stop bathroom. It is really overpowering for like 4 days then fades quickly.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
They last long, and they're cheap. I'd definitely buy them again and recommend them to others.
Amanda S.
Montrose, PA
Smell great, small and easy to place anywhere in the house. And very easy to dispose of.
Jaqueline V.
Miami , FL
How can obtain better fragrance in a large room?