BY GLADE

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and the scent of enchanting floral notes.

• This one is so cute does it smell good?2 Answers
  • This is an interesting fragrance name. Has anyone tried i...3 Answers
  • Is this scent still available?4 Answers
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
My daughter picked this candle out at lowes. Shes 3 and really doesn't take no doe an answer. She isnt spoiled and doesn't ask for much often so when she asks for something, if its doable, I try to make it happen. We were buying cleaning products and she stopped to smell the candles. She smelled this one and wouldn't put it back. She said, "no. We buy it. It's ours now." I asked her why and she said, "here, smell it", and shoved it under my nose. It smelled heavenly so, yeah, its ours now. It smells so much better than Bath and Body Works and works better at just a fraction of the cost.
Miranda V.
This is my all time favorite candle! The smell is not too overwhelming but has a nice subtle smell that smells so welcoming. I love lighting this before guests coming over to give my house a nice warm scent as soon as they walk through the door. Best candle ever
Pearl C.
Dallas, TX
My favorite candle, Its scent is nice, leaves the room smelling good for a really good while. I buy like 4 of these all the time. Sometimes I have trouble finding them.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Review for: Candle Angel Whispers 4 oz more...
I found this candle in my local dollar store, I liked the sent there so I purchased it. I absolutely loved it when I lit it, I don't care for strong floral accents, angel whispers, was the perfect mixture for me. Not to strong just the right amount of scent. It filled my entire living room within minutes, my other rooms with an hour. This candle is extremely affordable for those of us on a budget. I would pick this brand in this scent and others I've tried just as quick as a Yankee or Bath and body works!!
Farrah D.
This glade scent is one of my all time favorites! I love this scent for bed rooms and bathrooms. It's just fresh and relaxing it's like laying a blanket that smells like it's been just washed and dried down on a bed of grass in a flower garden and your laying there and a fresh breeze washes over you intertwining all the scents lightly into one! It's so peaceful I love this scent!
Taylor S.
Review for: Candle Angel Whispers 4 oz more...
I absolutely love this scent! It smells so good and the smell spreads through the room so well. I really like that it makes the whole room smell good. Plus, the candle lasts pretty well. It is only the 4oz so it won't last forever, but it does do a decent job. I'd definitely recommend this product to people who enjoy floral smells. It's such a refreshing smell and always puts me in a good mood.
Tiffany M.
This is one of my top three scents. This is really one of the only candles I will buy from this brand. It smells very good all the while subtle. I feel like it should be a little less than what it cost, but if I can find this particular sent I still find myself buying it because I love how the smell surrounds the room
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Sydney C.
Personally this is my favorite scent of glade candles. It is light and fresh smelling. It is noticeable but not overwhelming. My only complaint is that it does not last very long and the smell does not travel very far from the candle. I also wish they were a little less expensive.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
What frsgrance do other people favor in a Glade candle?
Heather B.
Does anyone know if they still produce this scent or if they have stopped making it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Do they still make angel wisper? I can't find it anywhere
Lesley S.
Is this scent still available?
Dazjanae D.
This is an interesting fragrance name. Has anyone tried it yet? If so, what would you say it smells like?

Walmart