BY GLADE #26 in Candles

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and the scent of enchanting floral notes.

• This one is so cute does it smell good?2 Answers
  • This is an interesting fragrance name. Has anyone tried it yet? I...3 Answers
  • Is this scent still available?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Taylor S.
Review for: Candle Angel Whispers 4 oz more...
I absolutely love this scent! It smells so good and the smell spreads through the room so well. I really like that it makes the whole room smell good. Plus, the candle lasts pretty well. It is only the 4oz so it won't last forever, but it does do a decent job. I'd definitely recommend this product to people who enjoy floral smells. It's such a refreshing smell and always puts me in a good mood.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Review for: Candle Angel Whispers 4 oz more...
I found this candle in my local dollar store, I liked the sent there so I purchased it. I absolutely loved it when I lit it, I don't care for strong floral accents, angel whispers, was the perfect mixture for me. Not to strong just the right amount of scent. It filled my entire living room within minutes, my other rooms with an hour. This candle is extremely affordable for those of us on a budget. I would pick this brand in this scent and others I've tried just as quick as a Yankee or Bath and body works!!
This smell of light roses is the best smell Iv had so far with flower candles. Not overpowering at all. It really smells very good. Not to many sales on this but still worth it. Anyone that loves a girly soft smell I recommend this.
Sandra D.
Review for: Jar more...
Smells really good but the candle wax doesn’t seem to melt fully... so I’m not sure if it’s actually going to use all the wax.. a little disappointed on that side.
Dylan W.
The scent is strong and does permeate large spaces. However, the candle doesn't last long at all. Only a handful of hours before it is half done. It doesn't burn evenly either (tunneling) - so you can't use all of it. Even after trimming the wick each time - the candle doesn't burn fully leaving a ring of wax. So there will be no way of using up the whole thing.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
This glade scent is one of my all time favorites! I love this scent for bed rooms and bathrooms. It's just fresh and relaxing it's like laying a blanket that smells like it's been just washed and dried down on a bed of grass in a flower garden and your laying there and a fresh breeze washes over you intertwining all the scents lightly into one! It's so peaceful I love this scent!
Tiffany M.
This is one of my top three scents. This is really one of the only candles I will buy from this brand. It smells very good all the while subtle. I feel like it should be a little less than what it cost, but if I can find this particular sent I still find myself buying it because I love how the smell surrounds the room
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Danielle S.
Eden, Nc
I love Glade candles, and they are so easy to find!! I recently discovered this scent, and I am so upset I didn't find it sooner. These candles are very affordable, and Angel Whispers is heaven to my nose! It smells so fresh and springy. I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
What frsgrance do other people favor in a Glade candle?
Heather B.
Does anyone know if they still produce this scent or if they have stopped making it?
Lesley S.
Is this scent still available?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Do they still make angel wisper? I can't find it anywhere
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Does this last for a long time?