BY GLADE

Eliminates strong, persistent odors and freshens the air Releases a light, clean fragrance instantly. Hawaiian Breeze scent offers a refreshing escape. Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze, 13.8 Oz is one of many Aerosol Fresheners available through Office Depot. Made by Glade.

Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
One of my favorite scents of air fresheners, but I wish the scent lasted a little longer. I feel like it barely lasts an hour.
Karen r.
TO BE HONEST I LIKE THIS PRODUCT BUT THE SMELL DOESNT LAST THAT LONG. I DO BUY IT OFTEN BECAUSE OF THE GREAT SCENTS IT HAS THO
Terri L.
I love this for the summer fragrance in my home. I love the refreshing smell. I will continue to buy this in the summer months.
Katie S.
Milford
One of my favorite scents. Does a good job at extinguishing scents. Could be cheaper but I try to wait to find a coupon to use.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze I really like the smell its not super strong but nicely scented! Its a good buy!
Juan P.
Brooklyn
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
Great scent air freshener. Leave it in the bathroom. Hold up to 5-6 hours of freshness although it says 7. Affordable product.
Robin  h.
Review for: Wax Melts more...
This is by far my favorite scent. When it melts it makes the room smell like an oasis. I have this in the house at all times!
Brittany M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my go to scents. Smells very tropical and the smell lasts a long time. I am very satisfied with this product.
Mary A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent! Glade is a great product and the fragrance is amazing. The smell is perfect, not too strong and not light.
Maria J.
Orlando, FL
Perfecto para todas las áreas del hogar, es neutralizador de olores y aromatizante al mismo tiempo, su fragancia es duradera