BY GLADE

Eliminates strong, persistent odors and freshens the air Releases a light, clean fragrance instantly. Hawaiian Breeze scent offers a refreshing escape. Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze, 13.8 Oz is one of many Aerosol Fresheners available through Office Depot. Made by Glade.

Tristan B.
Dayton, NV
This is one of the best air fresheners I have purchased. The price is great and it smells amazing. The scent isn’t too strong and it lasts for a while making it feel fresh.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Scnt Gel 800004001 By Medo more...
Glade Scent Gel Hawaiian Breeze is my favorite air freshener scent to buy! My boyfriend and I keep these in our cars too keep them smelling fresh and beachy!
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these air fresheners. Hawaiian breeze scent is my favorite. The scent last quite awhile and keep my house smelling great i even use them in my car.
Ashely R.
La Habra
Oh my goodness! This smells sooooooooooooo good! This air freshener is cheap and packs a lot of scent in the can. Go try it now, you can get it anywhere!
lauren g.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air sprays are a must in my household! Love the scents and lasting smell of this brand. Will continue to keep my house stocked. Great classic scent
Mary Clay E.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: Other more...
Hawaiian breeze is my favorite scent. I like to use it as a spray in my room, a car scent and even more. I would recommend this scent to anyone.
Vanessa M.
Eastvale, CA
This is my go to air freshener. Hawaiian Breeze is my favorite scent. It smells soo good. It has a nice tropical smell & isnt to over whelming.
Darianna M.
Ponce
If your looking for a great summer scent for your home this is my favorite it smell soo good I guarantee you'll love it for summer as well
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Review for: Car Vent Oil more...
This is my favorite air freshener to get for my car. The scent is the best and it lasts longer than any other car fresheners I have bought.
Mónica L.
Me encanta usar Glain porque deja un delicioso aroma por toda la casa que dura varias horas! Además ayuda a eliminar olores desagradables.