BY GLADE

Eliminates strong, persistent odors and freshens the air Releases a light, clean fragrance instantly. Hawaiian Breeze scent offers a refreshing escape. Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze, 13.8 Oz is one of many Aerosol Fresheners available through Office Depot. Made by Glade.

Cailin S.
keeps the bathroom smelling fresh. doesnt leave a residue of spray on the floor or walls when sprayed. Does take away the smell of bathroom odors instantly. Very cheap and affordable. I love most of the scents that they have out. Hawaiian Breeze has  to be one of my faves though.
Elena D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am a big person on making my home smell good! Glade has a good variety of scents to choose from and its affordable to buy. They have sales on air fresheners and glad is always one of them. Recommend to people needing a quick gift for someone!
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the freshness this brings to your home lasts for a good hour or so if you keep the windows closed and I never pay full price I always find at the 99 cent store full bottle
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
My husband and I always buy this for our house and it smells so good! Sometimes it's a little overpowering but he does like to be a little excessive with it too. It's super affordable too! Most the times we buy this at our local dollar tree
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Absolutely love this one. It smell so tropical and gives me something to look forward to when walking in a room. It lasts and isn't overpowering. It is about 5$ and it is worth every penny. Almost as good as if you were on a real vacation.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great sent. Usually spray after cooking to kill any lingering smells and have a boggle or two in the bathroom. They are affordable and usually buy a few at a time when they go on sale. I would recommend they have a lot of different sents.
Susan J.
Absolutely in love with this smell. Not to harsh. One small spray is enough for the entire house. Great price and very inexpensive! Recommend glade to anyone and always let everyone know about this scent if they haven't heard of it!
Elizabeth O.
Lexington, KY
Can't beat the price and it smells wonderful, it just doesn't last. I say splurge a little more on another brand that lasts a little longer because it's quality over quantity with things like air freshener.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you're not a fan of tropical scents or flavors, this particular scent is not for you. I do the air freshener shopping just to make sure that we don't get Hawaiian Breeze because I don't like it at all.
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love fresh smells but when it comes to other types, this is my favorite. Its pleasant and brightens up the room and its not too overpowering as well. It is definitely cheaper than other air fresheners.