BY GLADE

Eliminates strong, persistent odors and freshens the air Releases a light, clean fragrance instantly. Hawaiian Breeze scent offers a refreshing escape. Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze, 13.8 Oz is one of many Aerosol Fresheners available through Office Depot. Made by Glade.

Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
Review for: Scnt Gel 800004001 By Medo more...
I love this scent but only for my bathroom I don't know why I guess it's a very calming scent and I love sitting and relaxing
Heather A.
Brownsville, TX
Smells great but the fragrance only lasts for a few minutes and it's basically only masking the odor not really eliminating.
Robin  h.
Review for: Wax Melts more...
This is by far my favorite scent. When it melts it makes the room smell like an oasis. I have this in the house at all times!
Leacey C.
FORT HOOD, TX
My favorite scent is hawaiian breeze! My house alwaysssss smells this amazing and i am.always applauded upon it! I love it
Gee C.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Wax Melts more...
Not my absolute favorite scent but it's pretty good! Like some others have said, it doesn't last very long but still great!
Kellie N.
Chatsworth , CA
Glade Air Fresheners are a staple in my home !! I have tried almost every one & especially love the holiday sprays !!! Yum
Tonia B.
Wadsworth, OH
We buy this spray along with the plug ins and use them thru out the house. I love the fresh scent and the price is good too
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
We have this in every bathroom in our home. This is my favorite scent. It does cover smells nicely. It is not overpowering.
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Would recommend this product it has a really good fragrance. It is super necessary when stomach bug season comes around.
Mikhela C.
One of my favorite scents from the collection. Strong scent, but not over powering or overwhelming once it's in the air.