BY GLADE #89 in Air Fresheners

Eliminates strong, persistent odors and freshens the air Releases a light, clean fragrance instantly. Hawaiian Breeze scent offers a refreshing escape. Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze, 13.8 Oz is one of many Aerosol Fresheners available through Office Depot. Made by Glade.

Christina S.
I recently got one of these spraying Glade mechanisms from Sams Club, and I absolutely love the flavors. It makes any room smell amazing, and not in an overpowering way. It is a light light scent that travels through the room you have it in. I just wish the timer could be set longer apart (I believe every 32 mins is the furthest apart the sprays get). If I could have it spray every hour instead, that would be much better and wouldn’t waste as much product.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Review for: Wax Melts more...
This smell is out of this world! I put it in my candle warmers, and they smell up the whole house. Great scent, especially in the summertime. Also very affordable and recommended to anyone who loves a good tropical scent!
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This is my favorite glade scent out of every other they offer. This isn’t too light but it isn’t too heavy either. It makes everything smell wonderful and the cans last a long time. Cheap too! Favorite product
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Wax Melts more...
It has made my room smell heavenly, I love taking a big whiff of my house when I walk in and I love all the compliments I get also. It’s super amazing and very affordable to use. I would use this again for sure.
Jennifer A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this! Especially the candle. They are pricey for the amount you get. If i use the candle everyday it runs out in less than a week. But it does leave my house smelling amazing everywhere!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
Glade Hawaiian breeze is the best! My favorite scent by far. I’m a big fan of the glade plug ins, they offer s more continuous release of scent over time and will last you a month easily!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the Island Breeze and Hawaiian smells for my air fresheners. These do smell great. Depending on what smell you’re trying to cover, its not effective. But it works mostly! And it’s cheap, can’t lose!
Erica S.
Calhoun, GA
This has to be my favorite scent! I use it Year round! It’s not to strong but still leaves your rooms smelling amazing! I usually buy the double pack and it lasts forever in our home!
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
I love the Hawaiian breeze air freshener it smells the best it has a pineapple orange guava smell to it and it's the best I recommend you give it a try at least once
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Wax Melts more...
I am obsessed with a good smelling home! I am equally obsessed with Glades wax melts there are so many wonderful scents to choose from! Not only do they smell amazing they last a long time and fill up my entire floor whether upstairs or downstairs! They haven't completely taken over for my candles but I would say maybe 65% they have! You don't have to remember to blow them out and there is no hazard of fire so much safer than candles!

back