3 colors available

BY GLADE #55 in Air Fresheners

Eliminates strong, persistent odors and freshens the air Releases a light, clean fragrance instantly. Hawaiian Breeze scent offers a refreshing escape. Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze, 13.8 Oz is one of many Aerosol Fresheners available through Office Depot. Made by Glade.

Buy on Kmart
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Weymouth, MA
I bought this air freshener because I have the plug in of the same scent and love it. I used it at my dorm at school and was always getting compliments about how great my room smelled, so I purchased this as well. However this doesn't smell the same at all! It is honestly pretty awful smelling and I was totally disappointed since I love the plug in with this scent!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I purchased mine from Walmart, I love Glade products. I love the Hawaiian scent and I could not wait to try it in my car. I was walking around Walmart waiting for my car to get and found them, I have it in the Glade melters for the home already. I would recommend these for any that wants their car to smell good.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
I love the hawaiian breeze!!! Overtime I warm these gels up it's like taking a mini vacation. They are wonderfully scented without being so scented that you end up with a headache. They smell great and are easy to use. The price point is pretty consistent with similar products on the market.
Tania R.
Tania R.
This is my all-time favorite smell from glad that isn't the linen scent. It smells super tropical like you are on the beach or on vacation some where. The smell isn't super long lasting but gets the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a new tropical smell.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This scent is so old, it almost gives me a headache. I like how it can mask odors, but this is definitely not the smell i would choose. If this was the only scent left on the shelf..id get it then. Other than that, I'm not a big fan of this scent but i love glades stuff.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
I love the smell more than any other car scent! It fits on most, if not all, of air vents. The only flaw is if you don't actually have your air on, the scent might not really circulate around the car, but as I live in Florida, that has rarely been a problem for me.
Mandi G.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
Love love love this scent !!!!! Makes my home smell like a topical island!!!!! The scent is strong and sticks around without being too harsh. Great price, great scent, and great product!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend this product and have on many occasions!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What's that amazing smell?? It's my glade sent gel Hawaiian breeze !!! I just love glade products they keep my house smelling wonderful and fresh my company can't believe how great my house smells and how fresh !!! Glade has so much variety for every body
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
High ridge , Mo
Very easy to install and lasts for a very long time. Pros are the nice smell and odor eliminator in the car. It is very effective at eliminating odors in the car. Priced just right, very good value! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Liya S.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchase Glade Air Fresheners at my local drugstore/supermarket. I find that they get the job done, however, I prefer Febreze to Glade because I believe the scent lasts longer and they do a better job at overpowering the bad smell in the room.