BY GLADE #18 in Air Fresheners

Eliminates strong, persistent odors and freshens the air Releases a light, clean fragrance instantly. Hawaiian Breeze scent offers a refreshing escape. Glade Air Freshener, Hawaiian Breeze, 13.8 Oz is one of many Aerosol Fresheners available through Office Depot. Made by Glade.

Buy on Kmart
Christina S.
I recently got one of these spraying Glade mechanisms from Sams Club, and I absolutely love the flavors. It makes any room smell amazing, and not in an overpowering way. It is a light light scent that travels through the room you have it in. I just wish the timer could be set longer apart (I believe every 32 mins is the furthest apart the sprays get). If I could have it spray every hour instead, that would be much better and wouldn’t waste as much product.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Review for: Wax Melts more...
This smell is out of this world! I put it in my candle warmers, and they smell up the whole house. Great scent, especially in the summertime. Also very affordable and recommended to anyone who loves a good tropical scent!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Wax Melts more...
It has made my room smell heavenly, I love taking a big whiff of my house when I walk in and I love all the compliments I get also. It’s super amazing and very affordable to use. I would use this again for sure.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This is my favorite glade scent out of every other they offer. This isn’t too light but it isn’t too heavy either. It makes everything smell wonderful and the cans last a long time. Cheap too! Favorite product
Elena D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am a big person on making my home smell good! Glade has a good variety of scents to choose from and its affordable to buy. They have sales on air fresheners and glad is always one of them. Recommend to people needing a quick gift for someone!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the freshness this brings to your home lasts for a good hour or so if you keep the windows closed and I never pay full price I always find at the 99 cent store full bottle
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love fresh smells but when it comes to other types, this is my favorite. Its pleasant and brightens up the room and its not too overpowering as well. It is definitely cheaper than other air fresheners.
Jennifer A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this! Especially the candle. They are pricey for the amount you get. If i use the candle everyday it runs out in less than a week. But it does leave my house smelling amazing everywhere!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I love the Island Breeze and Hawaiian smells for my air fresheners. These do smell great. Depending on what smell you’re trying to cover, its not effective. But it works mostly! And it’s cheap, can’t lose!
Ashley M.
I love this product! The smell is amazing and it's not completely overpowering. I also really like the one they have for your car vents, they lost for about 1 month and my car always smells so good!