BY GLADE

Glade Aerosol contains a commercial formula that eliminates strong, persistent odors with a clean scent, not a heavy perfume. Odor eliminator leaves the air fresh and clean for a lasting scent. Convenient, ready-to-use spray can be used in commercial,... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Denise R.
I really like the Hawaiian breeze scent but every can I have bought, I end up wasting at least half a can. It has been months and separate shopping times and places. I know that it happened when I got a can of apple cinnamon one time, but it happens every time I buy the Hawaiian breeze. I keep telling my self I'm not going to buy it again but, I do because I think it was a fluke, but it has happened at least 6 different times. I just wanted you to know because maybe the nozzle needs designed differently. I don't know if anyone else has complained. Thanks for listening.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
The scent last long and the bottle is big so the use of it is long last. I love the different fragrences there are many different ones. I bought it from Dollar general and it was a good value not pricey at all. I would recommend this product to others because it is great and has a great price.
Sham J.
GASTONIA, NC
I love Glade air fresheners, especially the Hawaiian Breeze! It has a lingering scent and it's really cheap! You can buy it from Dollar General for a DOLLAR! Just buy a bunch at one time and have the freshest house on the block.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
My favorite air freshener. It smells wonderful! It is very effective for the bathroom. It costs little money and it lasts a long time. I usually get mine from family dollar or Walmart. I would definitely buy it again.
Yasmin B.
Glade has very refreshing scents and keep my bathroom smelling good. My go to product for great smells for a low price.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
I love using glade. The different scents are always so calming. And for the price it's a reasonable buy.
BIAH M.
Barlow Road, Manchester
I love this air freshener as it leaves a really nice smell. It's not expensive either which is good. The smell is long lasting and not too strong that it's almost nauseous which is great. I would buy it again.
Aleisha L.
Portland, OR
This air freshener is so nice. The scent is amazing and smells beautiful, just the right balance of floral fragrance without being too grandma-ish (if you know, you know). I would buy again as it does a fantastic job of covering unpleasant bathroom scents. The only downfall is that the scent doesn't last ages.
Jessica M.
Gaborone
very good at musking bad odor.
it lives a fresh smell around the house.
safe to use around kids.
lovely scent.
bought it at a local supermarket.
affordable price
๐Ÿ’’ Z.
La Manouba
I Hear about it
They tell me that it was good not bad
I' will try it soon inchallah
If one of you used it
Please send me a message