BY GLADE #97 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of the worst scents that I have ever smelled. I feel like the scent is off and it is too overpowering
marissa r.
It smells good but the smell doesnt last at all. Very affordable though. I just want something thatll keep the area smelling decent
Lindsay N.
Helenwood, TN
Not the best choice if you want,your hpuse to smell fresh throughput the day. The smell is great but seems to only last but a short time
lindsey h.
I know why these are so cheap now... they smell good but the scent doesnt last long or cover anything up. I also dont like how loud they are when you spray.
Christy R.
Smithfield, UT
Glade aerosol air freshen is alright. Some of the scents smell good but the smell doesn't last to long
Lora F.
Glade has a great selection of scents, but unfortunately it does not last long at all. I would like to give it a higher rating, but the scent goes away after a few minutes.
Cora V.
So the scents of these air fresheners are good but they don't take away the scent they just blend with it! I use fresheners all over my house but I only use glade during the holidays because it mixes with the holday scents makes the house smell better!
Christina Y.
Berwick, ME
Scent fades after 20 minutes but does smell very nice! Product doesn't last long if used every day and leaves residue.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells good but doesn’t last long at all! I tend to stick to febreeze, country scents (a DS company) and Bath & Body Works!
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
The scent is really nice, but it really just doesn't last like a candle or a wall plug in does. And sometimes I would spray just a ton of it to see if it made a difference. Nope, still just went away after a short period of time. Nice in a pinch though.