BY GLADE

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Stephanie C.
Salisbury, MD
Glade aerosol air fresheners will eliminate odors and leave a scent that will have you very satisfied! There are sooo many different scents to choose from you're guarantee to find one to suit your own scent style!
Stephanie K.
Vancouver , WA
Easy for a quick use. I always keep one of these in my bathrooms just in case. I use it just 1 to 2 times a day; and it keeps the room feeling nice and clean. And the container is really comfortable to use
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use everything with Glade it's such a good brand, I've used their wax cubes, their sprays and candles and they just blow me away I would recommend this to anyone.
Samantha O.
I always keep a bottle in my bathroom. Price is great, smells are great (as long as you find a scent you enjoy!), and it covers up those temporary odors pretty well. Only complaint is that the scent doesn't last very long. For me the price and my bathroom being less stinky for a bit is worth it to me!
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
Glade was my go to aerosol air freshner until Febreeze came out. The price is decent, the smells vary, some smell really good and some smell nasty( like they used super cheap fragrances). The scent of some them will linger, but I think alot of the scents don't last long.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have always loved and always will love the glade air fresheners. The spray fresheners are amazing and last all day long. My favorite scent is the apple cinnamon scent for around thanksgiving and christmas. It is a great price and I would buy it again.
Peytt M.
Aun que el olor en un inicio es muy intenso unos segundo y se suavisa creando un aroma delicioso, es muy duradero el aroma, y no es nada empalagoso sino una fragancia sutil y agradable, ecapsulando los malos olores incluso de comida, humedad, etc. ¡Vale la pena!
Tara O.
Akron, OH
This smells good but in my opinion, it leaves the air feeling very thick. It lingers, which might be okay for other people, but it's a weird linger. It kind of just sticks to things. Although it smells good, I don't think I would use this for myself
Katrina R.
Las Vegas, NV
Use these all the time. I keep one in my bathroom, one in my kitchen and one in my bedroom. Work great for a quick refresh in any room, cheap, easy to use and last a while. Would definitely recommend if you have not tried before
Ja'Nae L.
You could literally spray this anywhere and your house will smell fresh. Your bathroom, hallways, EVEN your bedsheets as I have. The only con I will say us that the air freshener does not last as long as Bath and Body Works