BY GLADE #38 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
I love using the Glade air freshener because it always keeps my home smelling amazing and effectively odorless. It's simple to use and depending on where you shop, can be affordable.
Cari S.
Cari S.
I buy the lavender one and I like the scent but it doesn't last long. I do use it if I need to freshen up a vacation rental quickly but if the renters aren't checking in that day, I don't use it because the smell will be gone within an hour.
Dante B.
Dante B.
I keep a can in every rest room for those times it may get a lil funky in there. It hangs in the air nice and doesn't get everywhere like other sprays. It doesn't go in your mouth like Lysol does if you walk through it. Overall great item.
Great for in the bathroom. It's easy to use and fits nicely in the cabinet. But if you spray to much the smell starts to be to much. But for just a spray after using the bathroom it's perfect. It gives a nice fall scent to the room.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Scio, OR
I love these for in the kitchen. I love to cook fish. And my hubby doesn't care for the smell. I can spray this and you don't notice that fish smell! It hides the evidence!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I like all Glade products and often switch between the sprays and candles, sometimes using both. I like the scent variety as well as the seasonal lines they come out with.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
This is a MUST have to keep in your house. I always had a can when I was away at college. It keeps everything smelling nice and clean. The apple cinnamon is my favorite!
Seren F.
Seren F.
Love these, really help with diluting smells in the air and isn't too strong and overpowering. The smell also lasts for a while, doesn't die after you just spray it.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Salisbury, MD
Glade aerosol air fresheners will eliminate odors and leave a scent that will have you very satisfied! There are sooo many different scents to choose from you're guarantee to find one to suit your own scent style!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Vancouver, WA
Easy for a quick use. I always keep one of these in my bathrooms just in case. I use it just 1 to 2 times a day; and it keeps the room feeling nice and clean. And the container is really comfortable to use