BY GLADE #57 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

TaylorAric R.
Just bought some today! I am a couponer so I always look for what is on sale. This smells so good! I like the cashmere woods one. I use it a lot in the laundry room because of our cats. No matter how many times we scoop the box it always smells. GLADE was a huge help!
Helen G.
Fort Pierre, SD
I just purchased a new can of glade for the bathroom. i would say pros are its cheap, good scents, and easy to store. Cons the spray itself. very effective works to cover up odors and it is very affordably, of course i would recommend  to friends and family
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This is My Favorite Room Freshener I use the Lavender Peach Scent and it is all good nothing bad to say about this I always pick up several Cans of Glade Air Freshener I have tried alot of Brand and This one is Favored. I recommend for all to buy this .
Dante B.
I keep a can in every rest room for those times it may get a lil funky in there. It hangs in the air nice and doesn't get everywhere like other sprays. It doesn't go in your mouth like Lysol does if you walk through it. Overall great item.
Natalie R.
Provo, UT
I love Glade aerosol air fresheners. I let my older kids pick out their own scents to use in their bedrooms, which lets them personalize their rooms and make the space their own a bit more. The scents don't last very long, but they're a good price.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
It smells good but the smell is very short lasting. It is very affordable and comes in some great scents but I just wish the smell lasted longer. I recommend this product to people who have small spaces that they want to freshen up.
Laura H.
Love all the scents and the lasting smell after you spray it. It dies tend to leave a film on the wall if they inadvertently get sprayed. It's very affordable compared to other Freshners. I would recommend this product.
Destiny B.
Stewartstown
I like spraying this around the house when I finish cleaning because it covers the smell of cleaners and has a fresh fruity smell which I love. It's pretty cheap and it works great, I also like the candles they have.
Nichole H.
Calera
I like them all but there's one I can't remember that smelt horrible. My favorite is the Hawaiian breeze, apple cinnamon. The smells last but not long lasting, but most of these air fresheners are like that.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great for use in small spaces such as the bathroom. The scent is not strong enough to last in bigger spaces. But it's great in the bathroom. I love this one especially for the winter and holiday season!