BY GLADE #38 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Sophia Nicole C.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
It smells good but the smell is very short lasting. It is very affordable and comes in some great scents but I just wish the smell lasted longer. I recommend this product to people who have small spaces that they want to freshen up.
Skye N.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
This Glade smells very good but the scent doesn't last that long. The plus is that it's super cheap! I would recommend this for just freshening the house up but not to get rid of a bad smell. Will buy again bc of it's affordability!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Love all the scents and the lasting smell after you spray it. It dies tend to leave a film on the wall if they inadvertently get sprayed. It's very affordable compared to other Freshners. I would recommend this product.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Stewartstown
I like spraying this around the house when I finish cleaning because it covers the smell of cleaners and has a fresh fruity smell which I love. It's pretty cheap and it works great, I also like the candles they have.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Calera
I like them all but there's one I can't remember that smelt horrible. My favorite is the Hawaiian breeze, apple cinnamon. The smells last but not long lasting, but most of these air fresheners are like that.
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great for use in small spaces such as the bathroom. The scent is not strong enough to last in bigger spaces. But it's great in the bathroom. I love this one especially for the winter and holiday season!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Baltimore, OH
Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners seem to last a good amount of time in a room. Every time I have company over, I will spray some in each room and I always get compliments on how good my house smells.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
pasadena, CA
I love the glade aireffects. I have two bottles because it smells wonderful without smelling artifical but still does eliminate odors and refreshes the house. Definitely recommend them.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Budget friendly and has many scent choices to choose from! Good value. Great quality. Smells great! My favorite is Cinnamon in winter and Fresh Linen or Lavender in Spring and Summer.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
I love using the Glade air freshener because it always keeps my home smelling amazing and effectively odorless. It's simple to use and depending on where you shop, can be affordable.