BY GLADE #25 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
Great air freshener ! One of my favorite scents ! Smells great and works great, overall very effective and I'm very satisfied. Very affordable and worth the price. I highly recommend this brand of air freshener!
Nichole H.
Calera
I like them all but there's one I can't remember that smelt horrible. My favorite is the Hawaiian breeze, apple cinnamon. The smells last but not long lasting, but most of these air fresheners are like that.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an ok brand now don't get me wrong the smells are great but the con to these is that it doesn't last very long in the air so that's disappointing. The price is good though. But would I recommend no.
Toi-Anna B.
I love the apple cinnamon scent!!! It smells so nice and makes the room feel so comforting and like Christmas! This is my favorite scent to use as an air freshener no matter what time of the year it is.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great for use in small spaces such as the bathroom. The scent is not strong enough to last in bigger spaces. But it's great in the bathroom. I love this one especially for the winter and holiday season!
Kylie H.
Baltimore, OH
Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners seem to last a good amount of time in a room. Every time I have company over, I will spray some in each room and I always get compliments on how good my house smells.
Ashley P.
I love the apple cinnamon scent. It smells just like fall! Glade sprays work really well at removing odors, and not just masking them. We keep several bottles stashed throughout the house for easy access.
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
I love the glade aireffects. I have two bottles because it smells wonderful without smelling artifical but still does eliminate odors and refreshes the house. Definitely recommend them.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Budget friendly and has many scent choices to choose from! Good value. Great quality. Smells great! My favorite is Cinnamon in winter and Fresh Linen or Lavender in Spring and Summer.
Ashley R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade air fresheners are probably my go to for air fresheners. I love the smells they come, and they are pretty inexpensive plus they work! Who doesn't love a good smelling house?!