BY GLADE #25 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glad air fresheners are perfect for keeping my room, house, and classroom smelling great
Adrieanna R.
Adrieanna R.
Hesperia, MI
I seriously love this stuff so much. It smells amazing. I love all the diffrent scents it comes in and also LOVES how inexpensive it is. It's good for every room and always helps the smell. It's good for keeping it in the bathtoom deffiantly to keep it always smelling fresh. I love using it on the furniture because we have dogs and there always laying on the furiture . We have so many bottles of these under the sink in both bathrooms. Kitchen and bedrooms this is something that all of my family and friends use and that I'll continue to use. I love this brand so much!
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
I use these in the bathroom and to spray around the house before company is coming over. They are easy to use, have lots of good scents and they aren't too expensive. What I like most is that they are usable when necessary and not going out all the time like other air fresheners we use.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
French Creek, WV
I LOVE this scent. It makes my house smell like I just baked an apple pie! The only thing I didn't like about it is that for me it didn't really last long. It was almost like it didn't freshen up the room at all just sprayed a good scent to mask everything. Other than that I found it to be affordable and would probably buy it again just to get the good scent.
Carey C.
Carey C.
Springfield, MO
I have kids. Kids can be smelly. I've got pets. Pets can be smelly too. I don't want to smell bad smells so I reach for the air freshener. It's a temporary fix, but at the time I enjoy the nice scent. It's affordable and there are plenty of scents to choose from. As long as I've got kids and pets I know I'm going to have air freshener.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Salado, TX
This product has saved my life many times! i love love to take my finances van to the lake but with my dizzy brain i always forget my wet towel in the back. Wet towels bring on mildew and by the time i remember the mildew stench is already there. I spray the van down with this product and wella the smell is gone! #highlyrecommend
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Steubenville
I love the country apple scent. Its usually on the back of my toilet. It fills the air quickly. The only down side is it can leave the floor wet once it falls. Its pretty cheap. I get mine at dollar general for around 2$ but they often offer coupons. Suggested to those with stinky smells.
Tiphie O.
Tiphie O.
Carthage
Have a can in all the rooms of my house and a cabinet full of it. I love them so much. My favorite is the honeysuckle one it smells so pretty. I buy this so much that the people know when I come in what I'm buying I would recommend to everyone. You won't he disappointed.
TaylorAric R.
TaylorAric R.
Just bought some today! I am a couponer so I always look for what is on sale. This smells so good! I like the cashmere woods one. I use it a lot in the laundry room because of our cats. No matter how many times we scoop the box it always smells. GLADE was a huge help!
Helen G.
Helen G.
Fort Pierre, SD
I just purchased a new can of glade for the bathroom. i would say pros are its cheap, good scents, and easy to store. Cons the spray itself. very effective works to cover up odors and it is very affordably, of course i would recommend  to friends and family