BY GLADE #57 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Glade is a brand I purchase on a regular basis. I love the variety of scents it has especially the Apple Cinnamon. It is extremely effective at ridding areas of unpleasant odors. Glade is very affordable and works better than many of the more expensive brands. I always keep a good supply of this spray and highly recommend it.
Mary P.
Bellevue, PA
The scent is really nice, but it really just doesn't last like a candle or a wall plug in does. And sometimes I would spray just a ton of it to see if it made a difference. Nope, still just went away after a short period of time. Nice in a pinch though.
Rachel R.
I love the cashmere woods scent in this product! I think this is a great and effective product! I always keep a can of this in the bathroom, and spray it when needed! This product always keeps my bathroom smelling great!
Jennifer P.
This comes in many different scents. Especially love the fall scents when they come out and always pick up several. Keep a can of this in each one of my bathrooms. Takes away and masks u wanted odors leaving a great refreshin scent. Staple item to use in any home.
Carey C.
Springfield, MO
I have kids. Kids can be smelly. I've got pets. Pets can be smelly too. I don't want to smell bad smells so I reach for the air freshener. It's a temporary fix, but at the time I enjoy the nice scent. It's affordable and there are plenty of scents to choose from. As long as I've got kids and pets I know I'm going to have air freshener.
Brittney W.
I love the country apple scent. Its usually on the back of my toilet. It fills the air quickly. The only down side is it can leave the floor wet once it falls. Its pretty cheap. I get mine at dollar general for around 2$ but they often offer coupons. Suggested to those with stinky smells.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I use everything with Glade it's such a good brand, I've used their wax cubes, their sprays and candles and they just blow me away I would recommend this to anyone.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Have a can in all the rooms of my house and a cabinet full of it. I love them so much. My favorite is the honeysuckle one it smells so pretty. I buy this so much that the people know when I come in what I'm buying I would recommend to everyone. You won't he disappointed.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
This Glade smells very good but the scent doesn't last that long. The plus is that it's super cheap! I would recommend this for just freshening the house up but not to get rid of a bad smell. Will buy again bc of it's affordability!
Dulce R.
Tucson , AZ
My ultimate FAVORITE ! If you don't have air freshener in your house you are crazy !!! I have to have this stuff ! N glade is the best !!!! The smell stays for a long time I would definetly recommend this product !!!!