BY GLADE

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Cassie G.
Acworth, GA
Almost every single time I go to the store I pick up some of the stuff! Whether it’s for the bathroom, bedroom, whole entire house! It’s amazing!! I know you might be thinking it’s really cheap but I would rather spend one dollar on this stuff then spend five bucks on a can of the higher price stuff any day!
Maya R.
I like the cinnamon, apple cinnamon, Jasmine, and Hawaiian scent. I wished the fragrance lasted as long in the air as the can says it should but oh well, smells so good. They're only like 96 cent at Walmart too so I get a few for at home and a few for work because people take their lunch break and the place stinks of fast food.
Chelsey R.
Morganton
I love them! They smell so good and the scent last all day long. They have a large variety of scents to choose from. They're also very affordable and come in a aerosol can. Theyre easy to find. You can get them anywhere such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Kmart, cvs,rite aide and all grocery stores. I definitely recommend them!
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
The scent is really nice, but it really just doesn't last like a candle or a wall plug in does. And sometimes I would spray just a ton of it to see if it made a difference. Nope, still just went away after a short period of time. Nice in a pinch though.
Cora V.
So the scents of these air fresheners are good but they don't take away the scent they just blend with it! I use fresheners all over my house but I only use glade during the holidays because it mixes with the holday scents makes the house smell better!
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Smells great around my apartment! I don’t think I have a preference for brands as long as it smells nice and helps with odors! I also like how most brands have such a selection for scents! I recommend this for people with pets
Rachel R.
I love the cashmere woods scent in this product! I think this is a great and effective product! I always keep a can of this in the bathroom, and spray it when needed! This product always keeps my bathroom smelling great!
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I love buying these. They’re just as good as any other brand but they’re definitely the cheapest of them all. Every time someones stinks up the bathroom we use a little bit of this spray and it makes the room usable again - haha!
Erika M.
Landisville, NJ
Kind of small for the price but scents are heavenly. They don’t usually last too long since I use them in the bathroom as well as all over the house but like I said the smells are phenomenal
Adrieanna R.
Hesperia, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I seriously love this stuff so much. It smells amazing. I love all the diffrent scents it comes in and also LOVES how inexpensive it is. It's good for every room and always helps the smell. It's good for keeping it in the bathtoom deffiantly to keep it always smelling fresh. I love using it on the furniture because we have dogs and there always laying on the furiture . We have so many bottles of these under the sink in both bathrooms. Kitchen and bedrooms this is something that all of my family and friends use and that I'll continue to use. I love this brand so much!