BY GLADE

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Dorian F.
Fairfield
Glade is a great brand with so many scents, it's hard to keep up with them all. I love how Glade has kept their products affordable and I love the seasonal scents. My only real complaint is some of the scents don't last very long. All in all tho, I'd recommend it.
Scott F.
El Paso
On occasion during bad weather I will smoke inside of my house. Even though I smoke in front of my quality air filtration system. It takes just a couple of very short burst of sprays and it gets rid of the smoke odor. I also use it inside of my car as well!
Jessica C.
Jackson
Purchased at: Walmart
Every scent in this brand smells astonishing! The only issue is the smell is gone after the spray settles. A lot comes in the bottle and it’s affordable so it doesn’t bother me that much!
Maya R.
I like the cinnamon, apple cinnamon, Jasmine, and Hawaiian scent. I wished the fragrance lasted as long in the air as the can says it should but oh well, smells so good. They're only like 96 cent at Walmart too so I get a few for at home and a few for work because people take their lunch break and the place stinks of fast food.
Mary P.
Chicago , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The scent is really nice, but it really just doesn't last like a candle or a wall plug in does. And sometimes I would spray just a ton of it to see if it made a difference. Nope, still just went away after a short period of time. Nice in a pinch though.
Cora V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
So the scents of these air fresheners are good but they don't take away the scent they just blend with it! I use fresheners all over my house but I only use glade during the holidays because it mixes with the holday scents makes the house smell better!
Rachel R.
I love the cashmere woods scent in this product! I think this is a great and effective product! I always keep a can of this in the bathroom, and spray it when needed! This product always keeps my bathroom smelling great!
Rebecca S.
N Stonington, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
All of the glade aerosol fresheners have a amazing smiles I love the seasonal scents that they come out with the sent stays around for a while after it sprayed or use it on furniture and curtains to up the ante
Katherine C.
Newberry, SC
Ugh, wish I could say I loved this. The mist isn't as fine as I'd hoped, I feel like it's too wet when it comes out if that makes sense. The scent doesn't last very long at all. Not my favorite!
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I love buying these. They’re just as good as any other brand but they’re definitely the cheapest of them all. Every time someones stinks up the bathroom we use a little bit of this spray and it makes the room usable again - haha!