BY GLADE #38 in Air Fresheners

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Greta E.
Greta E.
Saint Paul, MN
I am very pleased with this product. I bought it when I first moved in with my roommates to try to limit awkwardness, and it has been wonderful. Quick tip: spray product onto the water before a BM for greatest results. This product and the last tip have been LIFE SAVERS while living with other people and their guests.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I always keep a bottle in my bathroom. Price is great, smells are great (as long as you find a scent you enjoy!), and it covers up those temporary odors pretty well. Only complaint is that the scent doesn't last very long. For me the price and my bathroom being less stinky for a bit is worth it to me!
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
Glade was my go to aerosol air freshner until Febreeze came out. The price is decent, the smells vary, some smell really good and some smell nasty( like they used super cheap fragrances). The scent of some them will linger, but I think alot of the scents don't last long.
Mindy K.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have always loved and always will love the glade air fresheners. The spray fresheners are amazing and last all day long. My favorite scent is the apple cinnamon scent for around thanksgiving and christmas. It is a great price and I would buy it again.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Akron , OH
This smells good but in my opinion, it leaves the air feeling very thick. It lingers, which might be okay for other people, but it's a weird linger. It kind of just sticks to things. Although it smells good, I don't think I would use this for myself
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Las VEgas, NV
Use these all the time. I keep one in my bathroom, one in my kitchen and one in my bedroom. Work great for a quick refresh in any room, cheap, easy to use and last a while. Would definitely recommend if you have not tried before
Ja'Nae L.
Ja'Nae L.
You could literally spray this anywhere and your house will smell fresh. Your bathroom, hallways, EVEN your bedsheets as I have. The only con I will say us that the air freshener does not last as long as Bath and Body Works
Bre F.
Bre F.
I absolutely love the this brand. I use this product all the time. They have great variety of scents. The scent lasts for a long time after use. It has a great fresh clean smell. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN
i love glade air freshners! they are so cheap and they literally last so long! it's perfect for the bathroom or if you have pets! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family, but they already use it :)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
The Glade scent families are so so good. Doesn't necessarily last AS long as I'd like, but works so well that that's just nit picking! Glade's Apple scent is one of my all time favorites for fall - it's perfect!