BY GLADE

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Kayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I enjoy the different scents Glade has to offer with these aerosol sprays. I currently have both Cashmere Woods and Red HoneySuckle nectar in my work office. I alternate between scents to keep me smiling. I love that they are only a dollar in most stores and the spray canister lasts for a long time not to mention the scent lingers in the air for hours.
Cassie G.
Acworth, GA
Almost every single time I go to the store I pick up some of the stuff! Whether it’s for the bathroom, bedroom, whole entire house! It’s amazing!! I know you might be thinking it’s really cheap but I would rather spend one dollar on this stuff then spend five bucks on a can of the higher price stuff any day!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade is a brand I purchase on a regular basis. I love the variety of scents it has especially the Apple Cinnamon. It is extremely effective at ridding areas of unpleasant odors. Glade is very affordable and works better than many of the more expensive brands. I always keep a good supply of this spray and highly recommend it.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
The scent is really nice, but it really just doesn't last like a candle or a wall plug in does. And sometimes I would spray just a ton of it to see if it made a difference. Nope, still just went away after a short period of time. Nice in a pinch though.
Cora V.
So the scents of these air fresheners are good but they don't take away the scent they just blend with it! I use fresheners all over my house but I only use glade during the holidays because it mixes with the holday scents makes the house smell better!
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Smells great around my apartment! I don’t think I have a preference for brands as long as it smells nice and helps with odors! I also like how most brands have such a selection for scents! I recommend this for people with pets
Rachel R.
I love the cashmere woods scent in this product! I think this is a great and effective product! I always keep a can of this in the bathroom, and spray it when needed! This product always keeps my bathroom smelling great!
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
Some aerosol air fresheners have irritated my allergies in the past, but Glade products always smell great and never give me any problems. I love their fall scents as well as the clean (fresh linen) scents.
Jessica E.
These are really affordable and smell amazing! Great to use to freshen up the home alittle before guests come over. The only downside is it doesn't lasts very long. I would recommend!
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I love buying these. They’re just as good as any other brand but they’re definitely the cheapest of them all. Every time someones stinks up the bathroom we use a little bit of this spray and it makes the room usable again - haha!