BY GLADE

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

Jhenifer V.
This Freshener smells really good and it is very easy to use. I have been using it many times per week. I like this because of its smell, it is not too strong and not too soft. It gets spread quickly in the entire room. However, the smell does not last for a long time.
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Great smell especially when you need some freshness in your life. I only rate it 4 stars because it's an aerosol. Other then that it's great! Reasonable pricing and it's easy to find at most retailers
Aureanna B.
Canada
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This airfreshner is just what your bathroom needs. From its fresh scent to easy to spray bottle it's a dream to have on hand. Its not expensive at all and smells amazing.
Mrrrr G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this product! Been using it for a long time now and I think I’ll use it forever haha! I honestly really like this entire brand in general, always high quality! I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well. Great to give as gifts too! Amazing product
Charlotte M.
South normanton, Alfreton
Love these air fresheners, they smell amazing! And linger in the air nearly all day! Defiantly helps to cover up cooking smells etc... recommend buying + inexpensive💛
Sammy R.
I purchase these when shopping online for just $1. I love the scent! The cans aren't very big & the scent tends to fade after a few hours but they're still my choice in air fresheners.
Genny W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am so sensitive to smells but this is one spray i can use daily to freshen my home and no sneezing and such.  Its safe to use if you have animals tool Great value and very effective at makeing  my home smell wonderfull. I woud definitely recommend this to anyone.
Amy J.
Malcolm Gardens, Horley
Really like this stuff, comes in a range of different smells and they all smell incredible. Keeps the house feeling and smelling clean and fresh, very affordable. Would recommend however I wouldn't spray to much as it's one of those sprays that sort of catches the back of your throat and you can taste it! Sometimes causing a cough
Karla R.
Barranquitas Puerto Rico
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me encantan estos ambientadores. Diria que son mis favoritos. Compro muchos productos de esta marca. Es aroma es esquisito y de muy buena duracion. Mayormente lo uso en el baño pero me gusta tambien ponerlo en el resto de la casa cuando lleva varios dias cerradas.
Paola P.
En todos los rincones de mi casa debe hacer uno 😄 me encanta su variedad de aromas, duración y oor supuesto calidad de años que acompañan a todos los hogares del mundo