BY GLADE

When the doorbells ring its natural to worry if the house is guest-ready. Glade Aerosol Air Fresheners eliminate odour and freshen the air making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and ensures your home will always be an open home. see more...

J. L.
I have probably tried every scent offered. I like these because the scent is strong enough to cover some strong odor. Always makes my home smell wonderful. You can't beat the price either. My only wish is they would develop a scent that lasted longer. It diminishes pretty quickly.
Amanda J.
Knoxville, TN
I love the Hawaiian Breeze scent. It's my daughter's favorite too. Compared to some brands I've used it doesn't leave a residue where it may fall on furniture or floors.
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
They are super inexpensive and smell great. The smell truthfully does not last that long but i dont think any air freshener does. I do recommend glade to friends!
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
So I purchased these air fresheners from Target because they were on sale for .90. Who can beat that right? Well I wanna say the scents are amazing, especially the Hawaiian scent. Very light and slightly fruity smell. The only complaint I have is you spray it in the air and the mist just falls straight down and the smell does not last long at all. It's definitely great for a last minute spray right before visitors walk in your home, but otherwise it's not good for long term.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
These are absolutely essential for my home. My boyfriend works as a mechanic so some days he smells a little stronger than usual! I love that we can use this ant where in the house. Some scents are a little stronger than others but we really enjoy ones like cotton, it makes our home smell like everything is fresh out of the wash.
Brenda G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This stuff smells amazing! So many different scents to choose from and you'll find that the price is pretty incredible too. You can stock up & not break the bank. I always keep a few cans around the house and spray it after I clean and it leaves an incredible smell. Only downside is that it isn't very long lasting.
Its O.
Cullman, AL
The fragrance of this product is really good. The smell doesn't really last very longer for me. The smell is wonderful but I think I might go with one of their candles next time. The price was reasonable. I'm not likely to recommend this particular fragrance because it didn't last very long.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is one of my favorite home air fresheners. Affordable and long lasting but I prefer to use it when I can open a window/door to air out the house at the same time, so I don't always use it (at least in colder weather). Great buy.
Samantha L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell! Glade aerosol air freshener can mask any smell and improve the smell of any room. It has a nice scent that can freshen any room but is not too strong. I love to use it to freshen an area or give the couch or even clothes a fresh scent
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
I always have Glade air freshener especially for my kitchen and hallway. I wish the scent would last longer but overall I enjoy the scents. I buy this product at Walmart or wherever is on sale because I buy more than one. This product sells itself.