Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Pie Air Freshener Spray 657192 uploaded by Hilary A.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

Katie M.
Lansford
My favorite season is fall, so when fall scents start to come out I stock up.  The glade pumpkin scents are my favorite and all year round it is fall in my house.
Sarah B.
Lexington
I love the fall scent of this spray. It isn’t overpowering but covers up odors immediately and for a long time. You don’t have to use a ton at a time so the container lasts a decent amount of time.
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
Great air freshner scent for Fall and Halloween. Fills your house with the scent of pumpkins. I use it all year long.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
The smell of pumpkin in the air is such a warm cozy scent that smells amazing no matter what time of year! Very effective for covering up odors. Affordable only $1 at Walmart.
Valentina M.
Memphis, TN
I love this scent so much, we bought them on candles first and my spouse and I feel like a fall environment at home! We bought the spray for the bathrooms and candles for the whole house! Love the smell so much!
Mrrrr G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I absolutely love love love this! It has been a family favourite for while a long time! I’ve also recommended it to all of my friends. Great stocking stuffer as well! I suggest you go out and try it for yourself! Love it
Heather E.
Laurinburg, NC
Loveeeeee the way this smells! Love it every year when it comes out! I deff stock up on it and you can’t beat the price!
Brittany M.
I always love to buy the holiday special sprays because they typically smell amazing. This spray smelt just like a homemade pie! I’d love to try the melting ones
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Love the smell this has I just wish it didn't give me a headache and it lasted longer. Still it's a great buy and I get it often
DeLayne b.
This scent was amazing for the fall season!! Was very cozy and inviting. Will Definitely buy this again
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I love glade air fresheners! I always have them in my bathrooms! But where can I find this one?
Meg G.
I know that Glade started doing the reduced aerosol cans, as an environmentally friendly option. How can you tell which cans have this? This is a different shape than I have seen before, so I was just wondering!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm a no pumpkin eater but would would u guys think of this spray for me to try out lol I mean I'm not gonna eat it so you think I'll be OK ?
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
i was wondering if this smells good? does it?