Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Pie Air Freshener Spray 657192 uploaded by Hilary A.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

Chryse C.
Knob Noster
One of my favorite scents for the fall time. I love the smell of pumpkin pie and this is it!
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
The smell of pumpkin in the air is such a warm cozy scent that smells amazing no matter what time of year! Very effective for covering up odors. Affordable only $1 at Walmart.
DeLayne S.
This scent was amazing for the fall season!! Was very cozy and inviting. Will Definitely buy this again
Sonya W.
Newburg, MO
This air freshener has such a warm and fall sent. The only thing is that it is more seasonal and would not be appropriate for summer. It was very effective in making my house smell good and I got it for a good price. I will most definitely recommend this to a friend.
Brittany M.
I always love to buy the holiday special sprays because they typically smell amazing. This spray smelt just like a homemade pie! I’d love to try the melting ones
Heather E.
Laurinburg, NC
Loveeeeee the way this smells! Love it every year when it comes out! I deff stock up on it and you can’t beat the price!
Sarah B.
Lexington
I love the fall scent of this spray. It isn’t overpowering but covers up odors immediately and for a long time. You don’t have to use a ton at a time so the container lasts a decent amount of time.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I love glade air fresheners! I always have them in my bathrooms! But where can I find this one?
Meg G.
I know that Glade started doing the reduced aerosol cans, as an environmentally friendly option. How can you tell which cans have this? This is a different shape than I have seen before, so I was just wondering!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm a no pumpkin eater but would would u guys think of this spray for me to try out lol I mean I'm not gonna eat it so you think I'll be OK ?
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
i was wondering if this smells good? does it?