Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Pie Air Freshener Spray 657192 uploaded by Hilary A.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite fall scent when it comes time to love the sweater weather! It last a long time and I pair it with the wax cubes and plug-ins. It's an affordable brand and I can always find great coupons for this brand.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I usually buy this when the fall collection hits the shelves at my local stores. The smell just reminds you of all things pumpkin when fall is in the air. Great price! I would definitely recommend this product!
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I wish this was sold year round because I love it so much! It smells warm and cozy, whilst eliminating any unwanted odors in my house. It's very affordable and I will definitely repurchase when it's back in stock this fall.
Desaree M.
This stuff only comes out once a year and it is only seasonal. Glad makes many different sprays in many different kinds. This one is one of my favorites by far. I love pumpkin pie especially during Halloween and thanksgiving time. I always try and stock up on this stuff when it comes out. It's one of my all time favorites. If you haven't tried this make sure to snag some when it comes out.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I have this in my home for the house spray. my hoover has an awful smell after using it on my carpets and this spray is lovely and i love the smell of pumpkin! Its affordable and i would recommend this scent to others like love october and fall because it smells like it!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells a lot like a bakery and after being sprayed I'd say the scent lingers in the air for 15-20 minutes. Not super long lasting, but still gets the job done. I'd use it sparingly because you can very easily spray too much.
Valentina M.
Memphis, TN
I love this scent so much, we bought them on candles first and my spouse and I feel like a fall environment at home! We bought the spray for the bathrooms and candles for the whole house! Love the smell so much!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
So so so good! The scent is strong yet, amazing! It’s cheap and easy to find. Very much worth it! Super effective and long lasting! Try it! I’m completely satisfied with my purchase!! I highly recommend it!
Kerilyn D.
Rochester, NY
When it is basic girl season and I have my leggings and boots on, with a PSL in hand, I'm sure to grab numerous cans of this stuff!! The smell is amazing and gets me in the mood for fall, and lasts just as well as Fabreeze or one of my expensive candles. Its cheap and effective!
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this fall scent to get rid of odors in my apartment!! Love it so much good price
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I love glade air fresheners! I always have them in my bathrooms! But where can I find this one?
Meg G.
I know that Glade started doing the reduced aerosol cans, as an environmentally friendly option. How can you tell which cans have this? This is a different shape than I have seen before, so I was just wondering!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm a no pumpkin eater but would would u guys think of this spray for me to try out lol I mean I'm not gonna eat it so you think I'll be OK ?
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
i was wondering if this smells good? does it?