Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Pie Air Freshener Spray 657192 uploaded by Hilary A.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

Stephanie D.
Grand Prairie, TX
I didn't really like the smell. It was a bit too strong for me. Maybe I am just used to the classic scents.
carli m.
I love air freshener sprays because I don't like the flame of a candle and I don't like leaving things plugged in. The spray is a great fit for my personality and it also smells great!
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I usually like pumpkin smells, but this smells a little strange. It's a good price but it just smells off to me, might have gotten a bad can.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I tried the pumpkin air freshener spray and I didn't care for it. It smelled to pumpkiny. But I wont let it go to waste I'll still use it.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
It is very inexpensive and gets the job done, however it doesn't last for a long time.
catherine g.
Walnut Cove, NC
I can't wait until the pumpkin scents come out each year. I get so excited bc they smell so good.
Shelbie C.
Ramona , OK
The only one thing to me that you can get it together with my friends are so like a little
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
This Glade pumpkin pie air freshener is so amazing! It leaves my house smelling like fall or Halloween and I love it. It lasts for a long time and is really well priced. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good air freshener!
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Love the smell this has I just wish it didn't give me a headache and it lasted longer. Still it's a great buy and I get it often
Emily E.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite fall time scents, Glade is back at it again bringing the smell of pumpkin patches into my home. Sometimes, I don't like to light candles in my home, but want it to smell great when my guests are coming over. Glade has a wonderful variety of scents, but in the midst of the fall, all I want is pumpkin! This product lingers in the air for a long time, and keeps me and mu guests sniffing at the air in my home.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I love glade air fresheners! I always have them in my bathrooms! But where can I find this one?
Meg G.
I know that Glade started doing the reduced aerosol cans, as an environmentally friendly option. How can you tell which cans have this? This is a different shape than I have seen before, so I was just wondering!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm a no pumpkin eater but would would u guys think of this spray for me to try out lol I mean I'm not gonna eat it so you think I'll be OK ?
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
i was wondering if this smells good? does it?