Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Pie Air Freshener Spray 657192 uploaded by Hilary A.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I wish this was sold year round because I love it so much! It smells warm and cozy, whilst eliminating any unwanted odors in my house. It's very affordable and I will definitely repurchase when it's back in stock this fall.
Meg G.
I love this stuff! It is one of my favorite holiday scents, that makes the whole house smell perfectly like fall! I like the continuous spray, makes it easy to use and spread around easily. I also love the Apple Spice scent!
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I usually buy this when the fall collection hits the shelves at my local stores. The smell just reminds you of all things pumpkin when fall is in the air. Great price! I would definitely recommend this product!
carli m.
I love air freshener sprays because I don't like the flame of a candle and I don't like leaving things plugged in. The spray is a great fit for my personality and it also smells great!
Jenna B.
So many "flavor" options that all smell soooo good without being too overwhelming. Plus they're only a few dollars and a bottle will last us months!
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I love most items that are pumpkin and this air freshener is no exception to that. I use this around fall and have a few stocked up from last year.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
These are the BEST!!
I prefer these over any other air freshener. The price is half than others and smells just as good, wheres the competition?
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I usually like pumpkin smells, but this smells a little strange. It's a good price but it just smells off to me, might have gotten a bad can.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I tried the pumpkin air freshener spray and I didn't care for it. It smelled to pumpkiny. But I wont let it go to waste I'll still use it.
Manuel L.
Este ambientador es lo mejor que he comprado para mi casa, tiene una agradable fragancia y es ideal para usarlo en la habitación y el baño.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I love glade air fresheners! I always have them in my bathrooms! But where can I find this one?
Meg G.
I know that Glade started doing the reduced aerosol cans, as an environmentally friendly option. How can you tell which cans have this? This is a different shape than I have seen before, so I was just wondering!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm a no pumpkin eater but would would u guys think of this spray for me to try out lol I mean I'm not gonna eat it so you think I'll be OK ?
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
i was wondering if this smells good? does it?