Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Pie Air Freshener Spray 657192 uploaded by Hilary A.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

Sarah B.
Lexington
I love the fall scent of this spray. It isn’t overpowering but covers up odors immediately and for a long time. You don’t have to use a ton at a time so the container lasts a decent amount of time.
Brittany M.
I always love to buy the holiday special sprays because they typically smell amazing. This spray smelt just like a homemade pie! I’d love to try the melting ones
Sonya W.
Newburg, MO
This air freshener has such a warm and fall sent. The only thing is that it is more seasonal and would not be appropriate for summer. It was very effective in making my house smell good and I got it for a good price. I will most definitely recommend this to a friend.
Emily E.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite fall time scents, Glade is back at it again bringing the smell of pumpkin patches into my home. Sometimes, I don't like to light candles in my home, but want it to smell great when my guests are coming over. Glade has a wonderful variety of scents, but in the midst of the fall, all I want is pumpkin! This product lingers in the air for a long time, and keeps me and mu guests sniffing at the air in my home.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
This Glade pumpkin pie air freshener is so amazing! It leaves my house smelling like fall or Halloween and I love it. It lasts for a long time and is really well priced. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good air freshener!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells a lot like a bakery and after being sprayed I'd say the scent lingers in the air for 15-20 minutes. Not super long lasting, but still gets the job done. I'd use it sparingly because you can very easily spray too much.
Bri L.
Millington, TN
I'm pretty sure that this is a seasonal scent and that would be my only complaint. This stuff smells like happiness and warm hugs. It's cheap and has pretty great packaging and you can find it at most general stores.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
So so so good! The scent is strong yet, amazing! It’s cheap and easy to find. Very much worth it! Super effective and long lasting! Try it! I’m completely satisfied with my purchase!! I highly recommend it!
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
It's fall in a bottle! I'm obsessed with pumpkin spice smells & Autumn in general. It's always been my favorite season. This glade scent is one of my favorites! It's long lasting, smells sweet, and takes you right into the fall zone. It's an aerosol spray & I've never had any problems with it malfunctioning. The price is very reasonable and you can find the scents anywhere from target & Walmart to your local grocery or drug store. Pro tip: pick a few extra up to get you in the fall mood randomly throughout the year.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
The smell of pumpkin in the air is such a warm cozy scent that smells amazing no matter what time of year! Very effective for covering up odors. Affordable only $1 at Walmart.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I love glade air fresheners! I always have them in my bathrooms! But where can I find this one?
Meg G.
I know that Glade started doing the reduced aerosol cans, as an environmentally friendly option. How can you tell which cans have this? This is a different shape than I have seen before, so I was just wondering!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm a no pumpkin eater but would would u guys think of this spray for me to try out lol I mean I'm not gonna eat it so you think I'll be OK ?
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
i was wondering if this smells good? does it?