Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Pie Air Freshener Spray 657192 uploaded by Hilary A.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

Desaree M.
This stuff only comes out once a year and it is only seasonal. Glad makes many different sprays in many different kinds. This one is one of my favorites by far. I love pumpkin pie especially during Halloween and thanksgiving time. I always try and stock up on this stuff when it comes out. It's one of my all time favorites. If you haven't tried this make sure to snag some when it comes out.
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
When I buy these I make sure to stock up because once thanksgiving is over there is no more anywhere!! They smell soo good!! And well I love pumpkin!! They are never pricey with coupons!! I get them for about .59 cents each at Target with my coupons and 5dollar gift card back!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I have this in my home for the house spray. my hoover has an awful smell after using it on my carpets and this spray is lovely and i love the smell of pumpkin! Its affordable and i would recommend this scent to others like love october and fall because it smells like it!
Nicole D.
This literally smells like pumpkin pie baking in the oven! Even after two sprays it was really strong and it lingered for more than I thought it would but that was a good thing. Since it was so strong you don't have to spray that much which means a bottle will go a long way.
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
This is my favorite glade spray scent. I stocked up at the end of fall with enough to last me that next 10 years. It smells like fresher baked pumpkin pies from the oven. It does a nice job at covering bad odor, even hubbys stinky work socks in the clothes hamper.
Jane Z.
I love love love this pumpkin room spray! I always use it in my bathroom, and it makes it feel so fall-like and comfy :) Definitely effective for all its purposes! And totally a deal when using coupons! Yes, I would recommend it!
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite fall scent when it comes time to love the sweater weather! It last a long time and I pair it with the wax cubes and plug-ins. It's an affordable brand and I can always find great coupons for this brand.
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
Favorite thing ever for the fall season! I've gotten so many compliments from friends and family when they walk into my house. It smells like baked cookies and punkin pies rolled in leaves lol. Super good price and I love it
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I wish this was sold year round because I love it so much! It smells warm and cozy, whilst eliminating any unwanted odors in my house. It's very affordable and I will definitely repurchase when it's back in stock this fall.
Kerilyn D.
Rochester, NY
When it is basic girl season and I have my leggings and boots on, with a PSL in hand, I'm sure to grab numerous cans of this stuff!! The smell is amazing and gets me in the mood for fall, and lasts just as well as Fabreeze or one of my expensive candles. Its cheap and effective!
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I love glade air fresheners! I always have them in my bathrooms! But where can I find this one?
Meg G.
I know that Glade started doing the reduced aerosol cans, as an environmentally friendly option. How can you tell which cans have this? This is a different shape than I have seen before, so I was just wondering!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm a no pumpkin eater but would would u guys think of this spray for me to try out lol I mean I'm not gonna eat it so you think I'll be OK ?
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
i was wondering if this smells good? does it?