Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Air Freshener Spray 669376 uploaded by Jennifer H.Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Air Freshener Spray 669376 uploaded by Erin P.

Glade 9.7-oz Pumpkin Air Freshener Spray 669376

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. Delight in a wide variety of fragrances. see more...

• Who else enjoys glade sprays or glade anything 3 Answers
Sam K.
Spring, TX
You guys I found this awesome air spray at Dollar Tree for just $1. OMG its aroma is so wonderful! It smells like a freshly cooked pumpkin pie coming str6out the oven! I'm greatly pleased and it's just perfect for the fall holidays!
#glade #yes #iloveit
Lara H.
Albion, MI
i love this spray. When I first went to the store and got this, I got not only one.... but two. There is no cons to this item. It is effective and is semi long lasting. It is afforable and is pretty strong. Lasts a long time. I would recommend this to others.
Alicia S.
This stuff is great.

Smells like the holidays
Can find at most stores

Its a limited time holiday scent
Smell doesnt last long

Its a good product for the price. Especially for guest bathrooms or use in the kitchen around the garbage can.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
I love this at fall time! Smells just like pumpkin. I spray throughout the whole house. I love it. It's got a great scent that lasts! It's very affordable and I will repurchase next fall. I would recommend to anyone who loves great smells!
Jordan G.
Marshfield, MO
Smells amazing! And I love how cheap the rooms spray always is! Usually you can find them at target for 90 cents! Even at most dollar stores! I usually stock up on the seasonal scents! I definitely recommend
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ok, if this was a "thing" all year round, my house would smell pumpkin-licious. It absolutely is a great smell for the fall time, and as always, Glade brings a heavy aroma that will fill the room with just a few sprays. Love the price and will buy again.
Sarah T.
Great air freshener that smells like fall! Not too strong, but still strong enough to actually be able to smell in the house. Very affordable and high quality. Definitely recommend!
Thea B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love you soon as air freshener around the whole time because it makes my home smell very festive. And it is also a very nice sense that doesn't bother my allergies.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m a sucker for seasonal products, especially during the fall. It’s a little odd for a scent to smell like straight pumpkin but it’s not overwhelming at all and reminds me of leaves and sweaters.
Alden G.
Bryan, TX
This is forever in my bathroom. It smells like fall in a bottle. In Texas we don't really get a fall. We have to create it. And Glade has done that. I don't even use it just to "refresh" the bathroom. I spray it when I wake up in the morning instead of lighting a candle that I might leave burning.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Who else enjoys glade sprays or glade anything