Glade 9.7-oz Citrus Air Freshener Spray 657639 uploaded by Gabriel O.Glade 9.7-oz Citrus Air Freshener Spray 657639 uploaded by Lacy W.

BY GLADE

Freshens the air and makes your home uniquely inviting. Each fragrance is infused with essential oil extracts. see more...

Crystal A.
West haven, UT
The scent is wonderful but you have to use a lot and it doesn't last too long. I got it to use throughout the house before showing it to sell and I just spray it as I walk through the whole house. Smells great when I leave, but when I come back a couple hours later, it's pretty much gone.
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Im not the biggest fan of the glade spray cans. They smell amazing don't get me wrong but after you use them they do not linger around very long which isn't what you would want when you have a spray. I want something that lasts after I have sprayed it
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I have used this where i work because the scent is mild, not at all too pungent, really eliminates sudden odors that can occur in a veterinary clinic waiting room and lasts a while after spraying. Citrus smell is one of the few scents that everybody I work with agree upon using.
Rachel M.
This air freshener is one that I love! I keep a lot of air fresheners around the house and I know I can't go wrong with this one. For the price, you won't be disappointed. I would recommend this product.
Kyleen M.
I really like this scent, though I don't think it lasts as long as I would like and it sort of just masks scents and lays on top of them, mixing together. It's affordable, just not my preferred brand. It works well if there are no other options, but it's not my first choice.
Blessing K.
Woodbridge , NJ
Glade is my second choice after FEBREZE. The con about glade is that the scent is really strong and sometimes I can't stand it because of that. If it comes with buying it, I think the price is okay I guess.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Glade products are always good. Their air fresheners really make the room smell better without making them smell like they have a perfume a cover-up. This air freshener effectively eliminates odors.
Lacy W.
I love the smell of this! I bought this bottle last Christmas and I'm just now running out. it has lasted me forever. I can't wait for this scent to hit the shelf again, I will buy a whole case!
Angela L.
Gainesville, FL
I love using glade air fresheners. Their scents are not overwhelming yet their fragrance is quite strong, helping to eliminate any odors. I would say that glade air products are quite effective and affordable as well. Overall, I would recommend glade air fresheners.