Glade 9.7-oz Be Edgy Air Freshener Spray 678710 uploaded by Dawn S.

BY GLADE

Glade 9.7-oz Be Edgy Air Freshener Spray 678710 see more...

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
This product is amazing - just like every other Glade product though. I always keep them around my house and even spray them in my car to freshen up the air. It really kills the smells! This is also pretty cheap! Would buy again and recommend you to try it out for yourself! Glade 9.7-oz Be Edgy Air Freshener Spray 678710
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Glade my favorite home room deodorizing sprays. This scent, Be Edgy smells great. I love that the bottle is decorative and blends in with the bathroom accessories. It is also a great price. I would recommend this product.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert
Lifesaving. Lovely. I like to spray this in my room just for a nice, refreshing scent. It's really long lasting and keeps everything smelling so nice. I love air fresheners a lot and this is one of the best! It's so clean and crisp, definitely a neutral scent!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love Glade. They have so many inventive scents. They come in sprays, solids, candles, melts and more. I do wish they would take their more popular limited edition scents and make them year round. i would love this scent more then just in the spring.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert
one of the one of the products that you would want to have in your house at all times this is whenever you feel like you're not feeling so fresh in your home give it a quick spray of this and it perks you write up with it's scents
Jessica D.
Glade is a lifesaver! I love the Be Edgy scent, major pro is that it works wonders eliminating bad oder. Very effective and affordable! I trust this brand and recommend it highly to any one whether you have pets or kids or just want to make your home smell amazing!
Emely A.
This air freshener smells amazing. Keeps the house smelling fresh and sweet. Some pros are that the scent is not too strong for those who have a sensitive nose. Its also a bit more long lasting in smell rather than some other leading brands. Great product.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I absolutely love glade scents air freshners! This keeps my home smelling amazing for days! It's reasonable priced under 5$ and very well with it!
Charissa S.
Gurnee , IL
This is a light airy scent. It smells awesome and lasts pretty long too. It doesn't mask odors it eliminates them.
Beth T.
Nashville, TN
Best glade spray/scent I have ever smelled. I'm frantically searching all Big Lots for as many cans as I can!!