Glade 9.7-oz Be Colorful Air Freshener Spray 678712 uploaded by Jackee B.

BY GLADE

Glade 9.7-oz Be Colorful Air Freshener Spray 678712 see more...

Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I really like the Glade Freshener Sprays because the make my house smell amazing without being over powering. I love to use after cleaning the bathroom to get rid of the bleach scent, and I love to spray it on the carpet after vacuuming. These freshener sprays are reasonably priced and sold at many drug stores and grocery stores.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a nice scent and works well but I'm not crazy about spraying some of the harsh chemicals throughout my house. I have a 9 month old and I'm not comfortable with the chemicals landing on my furniture and her putting her hands in her mouth. So these stay in the bathrooms where she doesn't go.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Glade is one authentic brand that k always use .It has a huge line of freshness and other wicks and refills. I use a lot air freshener . L, that's why I grab the lack of 6 so I don't lose my favorite fragrance and I'm very happy by the nice light smell of be colorful glade air freshnet
Like any air freshener, this thing smells pretty darn good. The only thing is, I feel like the smell dissipates after a shorter amount of time compared to competing brands. They have a variety of scents, which is nice. I would recommend others to purchase this.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely love the smell of this spray. I usually have Febreze but there was close to no selection at my walmart the other day so I went for this. I like the way it sprays. I just wish the smell played a bit longer! overall good product though.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX
This scent is overall good. It is not too strong and not too light either. Pros? It leaves a great fragrance. Cons? It does not last long. This is affordable but I would not buy again. Overall, I recommend !
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite scents! I love with two boys so it's a staple product for me to have in both of my restrooms. Especially after they do their business. It's affordable, effective, and the price is right!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I love using Glade air fresheners. They have unique amazing scents that freshen up any room in an instant. Sometimes it can just boost the vibe in a room. Plus, they're affordable! I'm always stocked up.
I been use Glade for a long time, is my option always, is fresh, the smell last for a good time and is cheap, for my is a good choice to keep the house smelling good without being so expensive.
Riza M.
Riza M.
Mobile, AL
My husband loves this product. He always spray the house with it. Specially when we just fried stuffs that make the house smells a littlw weird. He always grab his bottle of glade air freshener