Glade 9.7-oz Be Colorful Air Freshener Spray 678712 uploaded by Jackee B.

BY GLADE

Glade 9.7-oz Be Colorful Air Freshener Spray 678712 see more...

Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
#Glade is on of the only #airfresheners i can say that i stand by. I repurchase it non stop. So yes i am always buying it. Its always cheap. Glade always has #coupons for their products in the sale ads. So im always snagging this up.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
This is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the scent! I can spray it through the whole house to get rid of odor and the scent outlast all other air fresheners
Nikki B.
This is one of my favorite scents of Glade air freshener sprays. It has a light crisp smell that reminds you of being outside, without the allergy side effects that come along, at least for me!! I would recommend it for sure. It is pretty affordable as well.
Shannon T.
Willow Spgs, IL
Perfect for a quick spritz when I'm getting ready to clean the house or when the trash needs to go out and I need to replace the bag.  Long lasting, usually bought when a coupon is available, to make it affordable.  I would recommend to a family member or friend.
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love glade they're the only air fresheners i use for different areas of the house especially the bathroom but this fragrance smells amazing and it lasts a while after you spray it
Jaclyn L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a nice scent and works well but I'm not crazy about spraying some of the harsh chemicals throughout my house. I have a 9 month old and I'm not comfortable with the chemicals landing on my furniture and her putting her hands in her mouth. So these stay in the bathrooms where she doesn't go.
Julie G.
Glade is one authentic brand that k always use .It has a huge line of freshness and other wicks and refills. I use a lot air freshener . L, that's why I grab the lack of 6 so I don't lose my favorite fragrance and I'm very happy by the nice light smell of be colorful glade air freshnet
Jessica D.
Im always buying Glade spray it's awesome, major pro is the variety of scents and there long lasting. Very effective and never disappointed. Not expensive at al. I recommend to anyone whether you have kids, pets or even if you just want your home smelling great!
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I really like the Glade Freshener Sprays because the make my house smell amazing without being over powering. I love to use after cleaning the bathroom to get rid of the bleach scent, and I love to spray it on the carpet after vacuuming. These freshener sprays are reasonably priced and sold at many drug stores and grocery stores.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite scents! I love with two boys so it's a staple product for me to have in both of my restrooms. Especially after they do their business. It's affordable, effective, and the price is right!