BY GLADE

ApplicationFoodBR /MaterialsPlasticBR /Global Product TypeBags-Zipper Storage/SandwichBR /Thickness1.2 milBR /ColorsClearBR /ClosureZipper SealBR /Width6 1/2BR /Height6BR /Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent0BR /Post-Consumer Recycled Content... see more...

Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Life savers! I use these for our kids lunch and just to store so many things in our kitchen. From food to snacks and even sometimes toys. They are very useful. I would def recommend using them! It's a great product.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use Thea not just her food but for packing small items around the house to pick up bags. I usually use coupons and wait for a sale and like the way they work. Would recommend !
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
I like this product, our use it to make my children's lunches for school, I believe I bought this at Costco or Sam's it is a good price and works great I do not have any negative comments about this products, I will continue to buy this product to the future.
Kristi M.
Cary, NC
These bags are great! I use them all the time for my daughter's snacks. The zipper doesn't break after multiple uses and the bag itself is sturdy and thick enough to not get punctured easily. I use this brand before many others.
These sandwich bags are a life saver to people who love to go on long road trips or even to save something for later. These bags are reliable if you leave your sandwich in an ice chess and the ice melts, your meal will not get soaked.
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
My go-to zip lock baggies for everything! I use this for anything from apple slices, homemade sandwiches and even milk to go hahaa!
Jessica A.
These sandwich bags brand is the only one I trust, other generic bag brands tend to rip a lot easier and not hold as well.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
love these bags! i always use them to pack some snacks so i can take on the go. 5/5 nicely made
Andrea H.
Banknock, Falkirk
I buy these in bulk from Costco they are great for everything! In our house we mostly use them for storing food in the fridge / freezer for putting lunches together for work, they are cheap yet strong and durable!
stephania p.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
They are good but not the best, they are very hard and sometimes I do not like the smell they bring, but overall they are fine