BY GLADE

Applicable MaterialCeramicsEnamelFiberglassMetalPlasticVinylBR /ApplicationBowl CleanerBR /Dirt TypesGrimeOrganic MatterSoilStainsBR /Global Product TypeCleaners & Detergents-Bowl CleanerBR /Physical FormPowderBR /Capacity Weight0.5 ozBR /Packing... see more...

Amy C.
Strongsville
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing product and absolutely reliable quality. Performance and price was right there were hardly any cons to this product and I really love it. I would definitely recommend buying this item and I will buy again.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
 Glade is super affordable and has a great and long lasting smell and adds a great fresh feeling to your home
Hyba D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓