BY GLADE

Replacement car scented oil refill, neutralizer scent. Refer to model No. 23305 for Glade car scented oil starter kit. see more...

• What is your favorite Glade Oil refill scent?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "They make my house smell amazing!" in 1 review
  • "This works great, smell not as strong as id like it to be but then again my living room is huge" in 1 review
  • "Fills the whole house with a wonderfull scent" in 1 review
  • "I literally have a Glade Scented Oil Plug In in every room of my house." in 1 review
  • "Product works well and lasts for a long time, scent is not super strong but strong enough to do the trick." in 1 review
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have had Glade plugIns in my house for awhile. I have done many comparison's and even the high quality ones and Glade Plugins always came out on top. The Glade Plugins oil lasted the longest time and the smell lasted forever it seemed like. I do have two dogs and a cat in the house and having Glade plugins in the house you couldn't tell if any animals lived here. I love the Glade plugins they have many, many scents to chose from, I would totally recommend this product you can't go wrong.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
We love our Glade Scented Oil Plug Ins. Each area of the house has its own scent. Glade products are frequently on sale and there are multiple coupons available usually so that makes it very affordable also.
Amber J.
Eastanollee, GA
These are amazing. they are strong scented but if you plug on in your living room or kitchen it will make the whole house smell nice. they come in many different scents so there is at least one for everyone
Lindsay W.
sarasota, fl
I have been using these in my car for years I really like the smell it's nice but it's not too overwhelming too overpowering I really like the man scented smells do you really seem to be the best
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
I love glade plug ins oils!! I can plug one in the bathroom of my house, and you can literally smell it through my entire house! The scent lasts a long time as well. The price is perfect also.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I literally have a Glade Scented Oil Plug In in every room of my house. I love a good smelling home. I have tried many brands, that were move expensive and the Glades just work better.
SOLMAYRA M.
I love these glade products. I have these plugins everywhere in my house. They have a variety of scents and i love them all. They smell amazing and are long lasting.
Samantha B.
I love glade products they smell amazing and the smell lasts a long time as well. This smell how ever smells amazing , and it had my whole room smelling great .
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
I totally recommend the Vanilla Passion leaves a smell just perfect. I used all around the house. Fills the whole house with a wonderfull scent
Angel I.
I love these because they are powerful. I can smell them when I am standing in the hallway by my door before I enter my apt.
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
What is your favorite Glade Oil refill scent?