Glade 6-Pack Apple Cinnamon Plug-in Electric Air Freshener Refills 683153 uploaded by Kaitlyn G.

BY GLADE

Glade wax melts contain high quality essential oils and are available in a wide variety of great fragrances. Each individual wax melt provides 16 hours of high-quality fragrance delivering approximately 96 hours per pack. Made from pressed not poured wax which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands. Each melt is individually packaged which makes it easier and less messy to start your fragrance experience. Each melt keeps a consistent fragrance throughout its lifetime and lingers after the wax warmer has been turned off. see more...

Whitney N.
I am sensitive to smells and have always had to use fragrance free everything. I have never been able to use scented things but decided to give this one a try just to see what happens. Nothing happened! This stuff is amazing and not too powerful. It smells great and I can leave it on 24/7 or shut it off at night and my house still smells amazing in the morning.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I loveee keeping these going in my home around Christmas time. They smell so good, not too strong though! Really adds a Christmas feel to the house and the smell lasts so long. Have bought many times before and will buy again! Glade 6-Pack Apple Cinnamon Plug-in Electric Air Freshener Refills 683153
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
These apple sweet smelling scents are strong but not overwhelming. Only can get them at the Christmas holidays though. Bought it at Target for half price of 3.00. Amazing everyone loves them and gives me compliments.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love using these. They are a must have in my room. I love that you can adjust the fragrance. They also come in a pack which makes them cheaper to buy. Apple cinnamon is my favorite scent. It's subtle but makes an impact.
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
This is such a good Fall scent. I always come back to this when Fall rolls around, as it's one of my favorite. The house smells cozy and comforting. Not expensive and a perfect alternative to leaving a candle burn!
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Such a good, affordable brand. They have a really good selection of scents, especially at the holidays! Between the wall plug ins, the regular candles and the oil melts, there is something for everyone!
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
Smells like Christmas time and lasts foreeeeeever! The fragrance is strong enough to be effective, yet not overwhelming. I totally recommend these during the Christmas season to give your house that warm, happy Christmastime vibe. I love these things. I'd have them in every outlet if I could afford it. :)
Rae D.
I am guilty of having these all over my home. Especially during the holiday seasons, it's just more festive that way! I love the scents- they're strong, but not overbearing. They're affordable and easy to find- I usually buy them at WalMart.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
I love glade wax melts, but this one is the best. It is perfect for fall and winter. It has a slight apple smell, mostly cinnamon. It's strong but not that overwhelming!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This glade apple cinnamon pack is amazing the scent and smell lasts for days! It leaves my home smelling so good! I love that you can get this for under 4$ and it's very affordable!